Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all the money she rinses through she could have helped her grandad out by putting it towards the repairs and upkeep of the house as he clearly was not in a financial position to have it sorted out.
I couldn't sleep at night if i knew my mums house was such a state.

Reactions: 12
I wonder where the uncle moved to? he seemed to be housed pretty quick especially during a pandemic. I always thought social housing was hard to come by it is where I live, and not many private rentals allow animals so maybe he's had to get rid of poor Annie ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
B&M haul is up ma loves, narnteh quid just like that. I was just waiting for April to piss on the mince parrrrs 😂
She should be buying herself four deodorants instead of Chris 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the camera us that high looks bloody ridiculous! the state of her pillowcase 🤮 Chris has one that looks pale grey but hers looks yellow from the greasy bonce!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s not going to put poor April in that monstrosity is she?! 🤦‍♀️😬 I hope she refuses to wear it to mess up the professional photo shoot by star photographer Tan. We haven’t heard anything of April’s modelling career after tan had contacted agency’s 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What kind of angle is that supposed to be? Is it a trial run for her wedding drone photography 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Any other time she has the camera shove right in her face but for hauls likes to make look semi professional? The bloody height of it!? looks like a surveillance camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any other time she has the camera shove right in her face but for hauls likes to make look semi professional? The bloody height of it!? looks like a surveillance camera.
From the dirt/grime police 🚨👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she really is her own downfall, she went on and on about how she had her passion for vlogging back and how Chris even said he loved seeing her enjoying it....then off the face of the earth she drops again! she'll come back saying she didn't make good choices, has eaten her feelings and needs to warrrrp the slate clean, listen to her bod-eh and start again. She's like a boring old broken record but I do miss her crap vlogs and her greasy bonce!! ;)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.