Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has early onset dementia, she cant remember days, dates & names of food

And that OLD woman dress...its effing horrible!

And it's a Salmony kind of day...wtf

Seriously Tan, get a grip, have a look at yourself and either try harder or give up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
well she's still got the dress on and when she shows April laid on her on the sofa you can clearly see stains on the dress, lets see how long she wears it for! She made poached eggs (shocker) and one of them was so snotty it made me heave and of course she had grated cheese with them too ma loves :sick: whats she ding buying a muscle food hamper when she can barely be arsed to make a mug shot these days?? she's been ripped off with that deal too, ยฃ65 for that??? she was expecting it to be much better, she even bought a new freezer to store it all haha
she's so damn boring now with the whole weight loss tit, always the same lines over and over, her diet is shocking, shes a greasy smelly mess and speaks so much tit its unreal.....how does she have a genuine following???

• Sick
Reactions: 9
well she's still got the dress on and when she shows April laid on her on the sofa you can clearly see stains on the dress, lets see how long she wears it for! She made poached eggs (shocker) and one of them was so snotty it made me heave and of course she had grated cheese with them too ma loves :sick: whats she ding buying a muscle food hamper when she can barely be arsed to make a mug shot these days?? she's been ripped off with that deal too, ยฃ65 for that??? she was expecting it to be much better, she even bought a new freezer to store it all haha
she's so damn boring now with the whole weight loss tit, always the same lines over and over, her diet is shocking, shes a greasy smelly mess and speaks so much tit its unreal.....how does she have a genuine following???
Jeez even the descriptions of her are turning me:sick:๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is utterly vile, look at all that dirt and grime under her sandals ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข how she has let herself go so much yet continues with all these beauty treatments?!?! It's beyond me

Also what the hell are those lips all about?! Looks like a bloody duck
urgh the line of filth under her flip flop strap is bloody vile

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Shocking isn't it, I honestly felt queasy when I saw it. Saying that, she makes me feel queasy quite a lot these days
she really is awful, dirty cloths worn for days on end, greasy, manky hair, blackheads popping up almost daily, picking at spots, terrible hygiene, filthy house, bird tit everywhere and skirting boards that are so thick in dust they look like she insulated them....don't get me started on the grouting in the kitchen :sick: she needs a public health warning and hazard tape round her house

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Itโ€˜s like Groundhog Day watching her these days, same old same old. Change the record Tanya hun, oh and get a bath ๐Ÿ˜‚

That musclefood order was crap, ยฃ65 for that! They saw you coming hun

Last edited:
  • Haha
"tea were hunters chicken"
ain't nobody hunting for that ma loves ;)

tan.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Big manky sweat patch under her arm to go with her dirty feet and sandals ๐Ÿคฎ this was the first vlog of her wearing the dress then she had it on the next day again, no way she washed and dried it over night. She must smell awful!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
"tea were hunters chicken"
ain't nobody hunting for that ma loves ;)

View attachment 143645
I see she has been weeding her garden again

Big manky sweat patch under her arm to go with her dirty feet and sandals ๐Ÿคฎ this was the first vlog of her wearing the dress then she had it on the next day again, no way she washed and dried it over night. She must smell awful!
I bet she put the dress on directly from the parcel and didnt even bother to stick on a quick 20 min wash!
I always wash stuff before i wear it. May have been in plastic wrap but for how long? And things from a shop you have zero clue who has tried it on or for how long it was sat in the stock room before hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
breakfast was poached eggs again on a mountain of grated cheese on toast, lunch was an apple and her tea was that monstrosity above ^^^^^

how can she call herself a weight loss/food/meal idea/nutrition channel??.....ive seen more appetising pigswill

• Haha
  • Sick
That striped T-shirt she wore for days was the same sweat patches under the arms ,she's disgusting .Chris must be as bad unless he likes a woman with poor hygiene habits:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
breakfast was poached eggs again on a mountain of grated cheese on toast, lunch was an apple and her tea was that monstrosity above ^^^^^

how can she call herself a weight loss/food/meal idea/nutrition channel??.....ive seen more appetising pigswill
Have never known anyone to eat so much cheese, its almost with every single meal.
How can an apple be a lunch?

Have never known anyone to eat so much cheese, its almost with every single meal.
How can an apple be a lunch?
then she wonders why she's starving all evening when she has an apple for lunch and totally agree about the cheese, if she cut that down by half she would lose a pound a week easily, she eats loads of the stuff, who has hunters chicken and doesn't melt the cheese????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.