Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's someone said their husband can't cook either but she trained him at the wkend and now he can cook spag bol etc.. she bit back and said Chris doesn't want to be trained..
You must need training to open a tin of potatoes 🥔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
need a new thread guys, throwing my suggestion in
trim with tan #4 oil slick hair, does she care? no ma loves cos its star week......agen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion, im new to this bare with me 🙈

Trim with Tan? We cant ma love shes missing in action or gaining 6lb and above.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The beauty cafe is working a treat ! after a couple of days she's remembered it's Februeh,washed her hair and no YAWNs..hail to the new 8th wonder of the world..;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still can’t believe she’s done them to her lips and she thinks they look nice? Looks like a baboons hole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probs had her lips done again and they were so swollen she didnt want to film! Waited for the swelling to go down and she’s back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder why she has dropped her intro from the vlogs? Noticed its not on today, went to look yesterday, not on their either. Hmmm?

Reactions: 4
is she for real??? her lashes and nails are growing already after being on the hot choc wonder drink a few days?? if any of her followers believe that and order it then shame on them....and her!
PS - those lips have had a top up for sure, they look like they're about to pop!

The beauty cafe is working a treat ! after a couple of days she's remembered it's Februeh,washed her hair and no YAWNs..hail to the new 8th wonder of the world..;)
ahhh she yawned at 1.22 in ma loof, thought no way could she have got through a vlog with no yawn, that would be a bloody miracle ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder why she has dropped her intro from the vlogs? Noticed its not on today, went to look yesterday, not on their either. Hmmm?
She said she forgot,she’ll put it on tomorrow

is she for real??? her lashes and nails are growing already after being on the hot choc wonder drink a few days?? if any of her followers believe that and order it then shame on them....and her!
PS - those lips have had a top up for sure, they look like they're about to pop!

ahhh she yawned at 1.22 in ma loof, thought no way could she have got through a vlog with no yawn, that would be a bloody miracle ;)
I skimmed it !busy doing dinner prep etc..but a vast improvement.. I think I'll order some ;)

Last edited:
She said she forgot,she’ll put it on tomorrow

I skimmed it !busy doing dinner prep etc..but a vast improvement.. I think I'll order some ;)
don't be wasting your money ma love, she snuck another one in at the end but to give her some leeway on that she must have been very tired......it was after all 6.30pm 😂

• Haha
don't be wasting your money ma love, she snuck another one in at the end but to give her some leeway on that she must have been very tired......it was after all 6.30pm 😂
Aww ! there was me thinking that was the answer to all are prayers..and the thing that was gonna make her a millionaire ;)

• Haha
Why because she had a sore throat, can she not cook? If you can’t cook or Chris can’t then have beans on whole meal toast, calorie controlled ready meal or whatever. Excuses ma loofs

Reactions: 10
You could tell from a week or so before that she was on the verge of stuffing her gob with everything and anything she could get her hands on! If someome with a raging sore throat can put on 6lbs in a week, when most of us who have ever had tonsilitis feel like we are swallowing razor blades, and don't want to eat a thing, then she must have been constantly drip fed from Pat's baps and the local kebab house! She really can't be bothered with vlogging anymore, you can just tell she is so over it. I don't think things between her and Chris are good at the moment. She makes sly digs at him, is always ready to put him down and I wasn't really buying the 2 evenings a week at college if I'm honest. Remember a while back when she was acting like this and then came back saying her and Chris had been going through a rough patch? I think it's happening again, but she feels embarrassed this time because of all the wedding plans. Time will tell, I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Timotheh And Mor Mor
I was laughing at this, oh and Timotheh is living his best larrrrf wtf 🤣

Wonder if they went out for the Indian for Chris’ birthday?
Probably, on top of all the tekkaways!

What a load of tit, honestly she’s a whopper

She probs had her lips done again and they were so swollen she didnt want to film! Waited for the swelling to go down and she’s back 🤣
Haha yes they look like they’ve had a top up for sure, wouldn’t have bothered maloof!

• Haha
I don't know about the lip top up...I thought Tan had just overdone it with the new lip makeup. Definitely tried to over do the Cupid's bow, half way up her philtrum. It's like when Tan did the make up tutorial...tips gleaned from the past 10 years of YouTube. (Has youtube been around that long? Them tips were from 2006)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.