Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is honestly a joke these days. Not more than 5 mins in and,
1) She hasnt vlogged for a week so thought she would come back treating us to 'lukin lark shart ma love' seriously looks like a woman.
2) Men burn more calories than women. TAN MEN NEED MORE FOOD. Why is she obsessed with Chris' food intake v weight.
3) I was actually happy for her last week nearly getting a stone but of course she has to go eat alllllll the kebabs and go right back to square 1. 6lb is ridiculous for someone whos so ill with a swollen troat they are bedbound.
4) Shes already planning been off plan (in 5 days) at the top secret family thing she has to 'deal with'.
5) She makes out she is being honest, you aren't even honest with yourself ma love. The amount of times you said 'obviously' while trying to justify your massive gains just highlights that.

I dont know how much more Tan i can take 😭

Reactions: 9
She is honestly a joke these days. Not more than 5 mins in and,
1) She hasnt vlogged for a week so thought she would come back treating us to 'lukin lark shart ma love' seriously looks like a woman.
2) Men burn more calories than women. TAN MEN NEED MORE FOOD. Why is she obsessed with Chris' food intake v weight.
3) I was actually happy for her last week nearly getting a stone but of course she has to go eat alllllll the kebabs and go right back to square 1. 6lb is ridiculous for someone whos so ill with a swollen troat they are bedbound.
4) Shes already planning been off plan (in 5 days) at the top secret family thing she has to 'deal with'.
5) She makes out she is being honest, you aren't even honest with yourself ma love. The amount of times you said 'obviously' while trying to justify your massive gains just highlights that.

I dont know how much more Tan i can take 😭
yes she's a joke ,she'll be as big as ever come the wedding..Emma Drew may take her wedding dress out of storage she's a buyer right there ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that lipstick looked terrible on those huge inflatable lips, looked like she'd had her gob in the nutella jar! sits there looking like captain caveman and yet puts on lip gloss 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why would you get your lips done when you don’t even wash your own fanny 😂 just crazy 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
14 thousand followers and only 138 comments on her giveaway photo, social media career going well Tan??? :unsure:
I wish she'd come back, my week isnt complete without seeing her minging food daily
I think it's a bundle of that skinny tit skinny baking full of chemicals crap! How did you manage to get blocked 😂😂😂
Funnily enough I think I’ve been blocked too ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Skinny hot chocolate drink that promotes healthy hair! What an effing joke! No amount of vitamins and minerals are going to fight their way through her grease ridden mop!

Also, who the hell are these people constantly asking her what foundation she uses? She puts make up on about once a bloody month, how have they seen it on her face? She's such a lying cow, I can't bear her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skinny hot chocolate drink that promotes healthy hair! What an effing joke! No amount of vitamins and minerals are going to fight their way through her grease ridden mop!

Also, who the hell are these people constantly asking her what foundation she uses? She puts make up on about once a bloody month, how have they seen it on her face? She's such a lying cow, I can't bear her!
two sweeteners in hot chocolate too urgh!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wonder what the get together is at the weekend ?
She seemed shifty af about the weekend plans!

She’s bit back in the comments again 🙄
Which comment was it ma love, can’t see x

i can see a comment where someone has said antibiotics can make you put weight on?! Never heard of that! Lol
Theres another one saying she’s a good lover to Chris 🤣🤣 some of these bloody people 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
so she was really poorly with tonsillitis and a chest infection, too poorly to cook but managed to trough down numerous tekkaways and breakfasts from the butty shop! When I had tonsillitis I could hardly manage soup! and how the hell is it star week again????
6lb gain.....thats almost half what she's lost since xmas rarrrt back on ma loves

why does she keep saying shes "swollen" from star week???? does she mean bloated??? 😂

she's got it out of her system, she doesn't feel bad for it, shes farrrrn wi it
Thanks for letting me know how much she lost. I made it to the phlegm part and turned off 🤢

It’s never star week again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why would you get your lips done when you don’t even wash your own fanny 😂 just crazy 🥴
OMG savage!

• Haha
She said at the start it’s star week, then said later it’s nearly star week, which is it ma love??!

I thought the same, I didn’t eat hardly anything when I had tonsillitis wtf!
Most people lose weight when they have this 😂😂

Reactions: 6
i can see a comment where someone has said antibiotics can make you put weight on?! Never heard of that! Lol
Theres another one saying she’s a good lover to Chris 🤣🤣 some of these bloody people 🤣🤣
A good lover to Chris...I am done!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I am surprised Tan didn't blame the phlegm and catarrh for the extra weight.
I thought the bird updates were bad enough but the phlegm...eeeew :sick::sick:

I skipped a lot of it but maybe it's Corbeh's confirmation or the event they had to see the vicar about, it was something to do with school also so maybe other children from school.

• Sick
She seemed shifty af about the weekend plans!

Which comment was it ma love, can’t see x

It's someone said their husband can't cook either but she trained him at the wkend and now he can cook spag bol etc.. she bit back and said Chris doesn't want to be trained..

• Haha
  • Wow
It's someone said their husband can't cook either but she trained him at the wkend and now he can cook spag bol etc.. she bit back and said Chris doesn't want to be trained..
Can't cook won't cook them two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.