Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it if a bird crapped on one of her meals she'd never know as they look like a pile of crap any way, they're probably eating it daily ma loofs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Let's face it if a bird crapped on one of her meals she'd never know as they look like a pile of crap any way, they're probably eating it daily ma loofs
She'd probably think it was a dollop of larter than lart mayo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ive never seen anyone put foundation on their chest, she even moves her t shirt out of the way to apply it.....and this is for the gym! I think Tan has her eye on someone there ;) thats why she's maybelline-ing her titties ma loves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she put foundation in her neck that far down!

Also she then went to the gym, hospital and for a carvery in the same clothes!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
ive never seen anyone put foundation on their chest, she even moves her t shirt out of the way to apply it.....and this is for the gym! I think Tan has her eye on someone there ;) thats why she's maybelline-ing her titties ma loves
I was just gonna say that she must of used half the tube on her neck 🤢 bloody weird 🥴🥴

Omg this has just popped up on my youtube!!
look at the difference in her lips in those pictures ma loofs 🤣 one is from yesterday and one from a week ago. Yep she defo had a top up or 10 🤣
She looks like the joker from Batman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep I thought the same @Schnoodle123 - still in the same pink top later on in the day. Ugh. Vile.

Oh and the hot chocolate is working a dream ma loofs! Must be a bloody miracle drink, not only does it actually work (yeah, right!) it works in quick time too, she must have had all of 5 drinks! Bloody amazing stuff, I must get some.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
How can someone sit in front of a mirror doing their hair and not think wow I need to wash the locks. And WTF was she going with the foundation 😯

How can someone sit in front of a mirror doing their hair and not think wow I need to wash the locks. And WTF was she going with the foundation 😯
that hair was so greasy it would have felt awful, not sure how she can stand to have it like that and then to do the gym and still not wash it :sick: she must reek!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
that hair was so greasy it would have felt awful, not sure how she can stand to have it like that and then to do the gym and still not wash it :sick: she must reek!
If she had a actual job she'd be the one that the supervisor had to take to one side and have a discreet word about hygiene. I've had to do it. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Some people can get away with not hair washing every day. Tan isnt one of them. Everything about her looked greasy, t - shirt, hair, skin. Notice how she doesnt show anyone in the vlogs anymore. No boys, no chris, no mum. There would have been a tarrrm when that vlog would have been half an hour long and a jam packed day. She so cannot be arsed. Cant be arsed to diet, she wasnt even trying to restrict her carvery - whack it on ma love.
Cant be arsed to vlog, bake, ad.
Maybe there are problems with Chris she barely mentions the wedding now when you would think she would be getting into full flow with it. But like everything with her it burned out in 5 minutes and she is bored of it now.

Some people can get away with not hair washing every day. Tan isnt one of them. Everything about her looked greasy, t - shirt, hair, skin. Notice how she doesnt show anyone in the vlogs anymore. No boys, no chris, no mum. There would have been a tarrrm when that vlog would have been half an hour long and a jam packed day. She so cannot be arsed. Cant be arsed to diet, she wasnt even trying to restrict her carvery - whack it on ma love.
Maybe there are problems with Chris she barely mentions the wedding now when you would think she would be getting into full flow with it. But like everything with her it burned out in 5 minutes and she is bored of it now.
Ive just read that back and thought actually, i wonder if she is depressed and that made me feel awful. Whatevers going on shes struggling to fake it, i like to have a laugh here but i did used to enjoy watching Tan and joking apart. I hope she is ok.

Ive just read that back and thought actually, i wonder if she is depressed and that made me feel awful. Whatevers going on shes struggling to fake it, i like to have a laugh here but i did used to enjoy watching Tan and joking apart. I hope she is ok.
The trouble is within days of getting engaged she ran full throttle into the organisation of it all to the point now she only has her dress to sort and loose weight. If I'm honest I think the novelty has worn off a bit, I genuinely believe she has some form of attention issues herself because she doesn't seem to focus on anything something new comes along and wham she runs with it until bored. I don't think its depression I personally think it's a sign of not having enough going on in her life. 'Working' from home cant be all its cracked up to be.

Reactions: 10
The trouble is within days of getting engaged she ran full throttle into the organisation of it all to the point now she only has her dress to sort and loose weight. If I'm honest I think the novelty has worn off a bit, I genuinely believe she has some form of attention issues herself because she doesn't seem to focus on anything something new comes along and wham she runs with it until bored. I don't think its depression I personally think it's a sign of not having enough going on in her life. 'Working' from home cant be all its cracked up to be.
Well lbh what does she even do ?it's hardly work sitting yawning and scratching all day.Can't imagine any worthwhile company's would want her fronting their products (unless it's Jeyes Fluid).I think she's bored ,nothing to offer her subs now, as she's gave up the cooking and SW tutorials.She's everything sorted for the wedding bar walking down the isle (or so we're led to believe).So she' not much to vlog about as we're already seeing what she has to offer..

I wish she would have a word with herself and either take a break to decide what she wants and sort herself out or take it back to basics. They used to be out and about most weekends just anywhere with the kids, her cooking and actually being motivated and focused on the prize.

I wish she would have a word with herself and either take a break to decide what she wants and sort herself out or take it back to basics. They used to be out and about most weekends just anywhere with the kids, her cooking and actually being motivated and focused on the prize.
She looked bored shitless in that latest video, I think she needs to get a proper job. Maybe then she would know what month it was 🙄

• Heart
"BON APITITE" with your "Sauage and bean 1 pot wonder" effing hell Tan, learn how to use spell check or google ma loof 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.