Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14 thousand followers and only 138 comments on her giveaway photo, social media career going well Tan??? :unsure:
I wish she'd come back, my week isnt complete without seeing her minging food daily
She’s posted a pic of her tea, it’s chicken with bacon and cheese which looks like strangled testicles 🤣
not forgetting the tinned potatoes and mixed veg. Bloody hell ma love, change it up a bit! No wonder she falls off the wagon she eats the same all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
strangled testicles :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: howling ma love
what a tit looking meal, tinned spuds are back!!!! and did she run out of cheese? thats a fopperholic portion not Tans usual cheese blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 9
strangled testicles :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: howling ma love
what a tit looking meal, tinned spuds are back!!!! and did she run out of cheese? thats a fopperholic portion not Tans usual cheese blanket
bleeping awful, I couldn’t stomach it 🤢 maybe the lack of is damage limitation if she’s been off plan 🤐

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s posted a pic of her tea, it’s chicken with bacon and cheese which looks like strangled testicles 🤣
not forgetting the tinned potatoes and mixed veg. Bloody hell ma love, change it up a bit! No wonder she falls off the wagon she eats the same all the time
Just seen it on her Facebook lol! looks like the piece of stomach Emma Drew had removed ..bile an all ;#

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's a bundle of that skinny tit skinny baking full of chemicals crap! How did you manage to get blocked 😂😂😂
She had her famous before and after shot of when she lost the 7st in 16 munth 🙄😒and I wrote in the comments MEMORIES 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s put on 6lb 😳 but it’s ok it not the takeaways they had its water retention and bloody star week again 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 hope she gives her body up for medical science when she pops ! The women who had 15 periods a month 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
so she was really poorly with tonsillitis and a chest infection, too poorly to cook but managed to trough down numerous tekkaways and breakfasts from the butty shop! When I had tonsillitis I could hardly manage soup! and how the hell is it star week again????
6lb gain.....thats almost half what she's lost since xmas rarrrt back on ma loves

why does she keep saying shes "swollen" from star week???? does she mean bloated??? 😂

she's got it out of her system, she doesn't feel bad for it, shes farrrrn wi it

• Haha
She said at the start it’s star week, then said later it’s nearly star week, which is it ma love??!

so she was really poorly with tonsillitis and a chest infection, too poorly to cook but managed to trough down numerous tekkaways and breakfasts from the butty shop! When I had tonsillitis I could hardly manage soup! and how the hell is it star week again????
6lb gain.....thats almost half what she's lost since xmas rarrrt back on ma loves

why does she keep saying shes "swollen" from star week???? does she mean bloated??? 😂

she's got it out of her system, she doesn't feel bad for it, shes farrrrn wi it
I thought the same, I didn’t eat hardly anything when I had tonsillitis wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm gonna start plotting on a calendar everytime she says its star week then at the end of the year email it to her! How many periods can 1 woman have??? BUT the 6lb is water, of course it is. Of course 🤯
I think some of the 6lb has gone to her gob I'm sure her lips look bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm gonna start plotting on a calendar everytime she says its star week then at the end of the year email it to her! How many periods can 1 woman have??? BUT the 6lb is water, of course it is. Of course 🤯
I thought that too! they look like a couple of pork sausages!! and how many yawns did she treat us to? she really is a greb

• Haha
She’s put on 6lb 😳 but it’s ok it not the takeaways they had its water retention and bloody star week again 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 hope she gives her body up for medical science when she pops ! The women who had 15 periods a month 😭
Tbf she's been stuck in Janrueh for 2 fkn months ma loofs

It's 6lb of bullshit..

• Haha
I don't know how she has any followers that take her seriously, she just goes round and round in circles, getting back on track - loving going to the gym - stops going to the gym as shes listening to her bodeh and it needs a rest - has a tekkaway or three ;) - has a break from the plan and is farrrn with it - packs weight on - back to getting back on track

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.