Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she bloody sabotages Chris and secretly adds extra syns to his meals so he piles it back on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe what I’ve just seen on her Instagram never in my life have I heard someone say hot chocolate have helped my eye lashes more healthier omfg Tan you really need a life what a load of bullshit and all they poor arse lickers will order the disgusting full of tit hot chocolate so they think they don’t need false eye lashes anymore. I’ve never once looked at my lashes and thought by god yous are unhealthy let’s buy some hot chocolate and get these bad boys looking healthy 😆 Tam ma loof it’s your mascara that’s made them a tad longer not hot chocolate 😂 - she definitely needs her head examined 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg this has just popped up on my youtube!!
look at the difference in her lips in those pictures ma loofs 🤣 one is from yesterday and one from a week ago. Yep she defo had a top up or 10 🤣
Bloody hell, she’s defo had them topped up the silly cow. She’ll probably blame the tonsillitis for it 🤣

I can’t believe what I’ve just seen on her Instagram never in my life have I heard someone say hot chocolate have helped my eye lashes more healthier omfg Tan you really need a life what a load of bullshit and all they poor arse lickers will order the disgusting full of tit hot chocolate so they think they don’t need false eye lashes anymore. I’ve never once looked at my lashes and thought by god yous are unhealthy let’s buy some hot chocolate and get these bad boys looking healthy 😆 Tam ma loof it’s your mascara that’s made them a tad longer not hot chocolate 😂 - she definitely needs her head examined 🤣🤣🤣
She’s unbelievable! as you say the poor arse lickers will be falling for it 😳. I don’t know how she has the shame to post that crap knowing people will buy it from their hard earned money, yes Tanya most of them probably have a proper job! Yes she defo needs her head seeing to 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She does ! for the reasons you mentioned and to get rid of the lice ma loof;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
her latest insta post!!! omg lol the lashes look crap and flakey, loads of fallout, what a sharrt picture and don't get me started on the filth of the miracle hot choc pic, the mug, the wall, the area where wall meets worktop.......all bloody rank

choc.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
her latest insta post!!! omg lol the lashes look crap and flakey, loads of fallout, what a sharrt picture and don't get me started on the filth of the miracle hot choc pic, the mug, the wall, the area where wall meets worktop.......all bloody rank

View attachment 88739
Wellcome to Tans Cafe :~

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
There will be bird tit everywhere even half her meals look like the birds have shat on her plate maybe she didn’t have tonsillitis maybe it was bird flu 🤣
Poor aubreh rolling round in it..was like a scene from Hitchcocks the birds they were nearly getting tangled in her hair :0

Honistley

They blatantly look worse than they did in the DLP vlogs when she had them done. What a knobber 💋
She's unreal how do people fall for her bullshit :/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.