Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is enough to put you off your lunch, taste test with teeth and gob covered in chocolate as she talks all the time she's eating it, she really is queen grimly :sick: can't believe she gets chosen to show these products off, then again the products are tit so maybe makes sense.......

cake.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She just inhaled that muffin who wants to bet she hasnt just sat and stuffed her face full with atkeasg another 5 🤣🤣 the chocolate in the teeth killed me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen what she has for lunch today? 4 slices of ham whacked inside two pieces of bread! Very good advert for SW, she is gross 🤮🤮🤮 Lexi you really do make me howl! I'm sat here belly laughing to myself. I love this thread! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my word! Licking her chocolatey fingers then scratching her skanky hair, she is just vile :sick:

• Sick
After her rant about Chris and his 2.4 loss, i was expecting her to have lost less. Ive only watched the first couple of mins but actually fair play ma love, shes lost nearly a stone in 6 weeks and its the beat we have seen her stick to it for a long time. I actually hope she sticks to it.

Ive lost my life to tattle for the last few weeks, Tan brought me over here, thank you Tan 😂. But my lord between the Teen mom threads (which are slow) The Radfords, Pip and you lot have even made me have a quick look at gammons (kill me now). Busy, busy, busy lol.
Be sure to pop on the mrs Meldrum, Rebecca Lamb and Fopperholic threads for more wee inducing laughs 😁

What was on top of those muffins 😬💩and not to mention the jug wy the tomato soup still stuck to it🤢and as for that toastie machine 🤮the 🗑 is all it’s fit for

Nearly thread #4 now unreal..Ieft off where he was shagging Peter Powell..just popped on again and Tans vid was up so???
Oh Ive missed that Peter Powell I loved him !

Is it worth a read? 🤔
Absolutely. There’s loads of your friends there (us !)😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my word! Licking her chocolatey fingers then scratching her skanky hair, she is just vile :sick:
I kept trying to spot the t towel the crappy birds were on..bet that' what she dried the dishes with ;#

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
bet she's scoffed them all by now, she hoovered up that first one in three barrrrts ma loves, they looked bloody rank, nothing like the picture at all, looked like a dogs plastic chew toy......can't wait to see her do the others :LOL:

• Haha
this is enough to put you off your lunch, taste test with teeth and gob covered in chocolate as she talks all the time she's eating it, she really is queen grimly :sick: can't believe she gets chosen to show these products off, then again the products are tit so maybe makes sense.......

View attachment 82365

View attachment 82365
You can really see the resemble between her and Beyoncé in that pic right enough 🤔🙄..more Stig of the dump holding up a piece of his bath sponge 🧽 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can really see the resemble between her and Beyoncé in that pic right enough 🤔🙄..more Stig of the dump holding up a piece of his bath sponge 🧽 🤮
that made me laugh.......she could so be stigs other half! but we can't all be beyonce everyday ma loves ;) some days we have to look like we slept int gardun and brushed us teef in a puddle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that made me laugh.......she could so be stigs other half! but we can't all be beyonce everyday ma loves ;) some days we have to look like we slept int gardun and brushed us teef in a puddle
At least poor Stig had an excuse..no running water..and his dump was cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off topic. Anyone on the latest PS thread ? Someone has said they’re trying to take Tattle off

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.