Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bought some cross onts
Her bodehs finally caught up.
Right back to the Schofield thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Eu de Tan...100ml for 10p off the carboot. With hints of stale perfume, notes of cooking smells on white fleece enhanced with the scent of eu de sweaty gym laced with morning breath 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eu de Tan...100ml for 10p off the carboot. With hints of stale perfume, notes of cooking smells on white fleece enhanced with the scent of eu de sweaty gym laced with morning breath 🤢🤢🤢
She could make Jane brand ambassador ..flog both that and the shite soap together...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Three yawns in the first two minutes of her weigh in video........frigging skank !
Three yawns and still sniping at Chris because he had a loss, she’s such a twit

She's bought some cross onts
Her bodehs finally caught up.
Right back to the Schofield thread 😂😂😂
Can’t bloody keep up with that, gutted I’ve got to go to work 🤣

I honestly can’t believe people buy her meal plans, I mean seriously do they look at her food pics 🤢

Reactions: 8
Gotta laugh at her 1/3 speed (10 spinach leaves!) on the side of her plate next to the ‘leaning tower of Pisa’ of spag bol. I’m just not sure she gets SW 🤣

At least she’s happy this week as she’s lost 3lbs, still complaining (and yawning 🥱) about Chris’s loss though as he has had 2 , yes 2 carverys. Learn from that Tan, roast dinners are mostly meat and VEG which are free on SW.
Yeah, like I said, she doesn’t really get it!

made me laugh when they opened the bird box and both had stupid voices on talking to them, those poor birds were running for cover "here come to weird reekers again.....ruuuuuuuuun"
also the box was covered in tit :sick: does she ever clean? she talks about doing it a lot but after seeing the grout between her tiles as she showed her aldi haul I very much doubt it

• Haha
made me laugh when they opened the bird box and both had stupid voices on talking to them, those poor birds were running for cover "here come to weird reekers again.....ruuuuuuuuun"
also the box was covered in tit :sick: does she ever clean? she talks about doing it a lot but after seeing the grout between her tiles as she showed her aldi haul I very much doubt it
That’s the first thing I noticed as well 🤢not even the groceries 😂and those 🐦 on the kitchen table 🤮bet she reuses those t towels you never see any in her hauls 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 4
its the fastest moving thread ever, ive just caught up on 32 pages :LOL:

There are 2 prior to this too!

I can't keep up now it seems there are loads of new members joining. Everything else on Pip across the internet appears to be shutting down and so people are searching and finding Tattle! Which is great, maybe they'll find their way to the influences and You tubers threads too.

Reactions: 6
Gotta laugh at her 1/3 speed (10 spinach leaves!) on the side of her plate next to the ‘leaning tower of Pisa’ of spag bol. I’m just not sure she gets SW 🤣

At least she’s happy this week as she’s lost 3lbs, still complaining (and yawning 🥱) about Chris’s loss though as he has had 2 , yes 2 carverys. Learn from that Tan, roast dinners are mostly meat and VEG which are free on SW.
Yeah, like I said, she doesn’t really get it!
I know yeah! She should have removed 1/3 of the free and replaced with the speed food. Their own version of the plan as ever 🙄

There are 2 prior to this too!

I can't keep up now it seems there are loads of new members joining. Everything else on Pip across the internet appears to be shutting down and so people are searching and finding Tattle! Which is great, maybe they'll find their way to the influences and You tubers threads too.
I've read them all from the start, the first thread was about an alleged feud between him and eamon/ruth, its been a fascinating read but I didn't get chance to catch up much yesterday so had a novel to read today lol its an eye opener for sure but a lot is getting repeated because of so many new members and it moving so fast, its a tattle boom :LOL:

Reactions: 6
I've read them all from the start, the first thread was about an alleged feud between him and eamon/ruth, its been a fascinating read but I didn't get chance to catch up much yesterday so had a novel to read today lol its an eye opener for sure but a lot is getting repeated because of so many new members and it moving so fast, its a tattle boom :LOL:
Yes, I was glad to be housebound on Sunday due to the storm ;) but it did mean I didn't get much else done. But, yeah I agree, a lot is being repeated and so I have decided to just pick up wherever the thread is at at the moment instead of where I left off. It's just too time consuming and it means I'm neglecting the usual one too🤣

• Haha
Yes, I was glad to be housebound on Sunday due to the storm ;) but it did mean I didn't get much else done. But, yeah I agree, a lot is being repeated and so I have decided to just pick up wherever the thread is at at the moment instead of where I left off. It's just too time consuming and it means I'm neglecting the usual one too🤣
I had to tear myself away earlier to go do some actual cleaning instead of getting lost in that thread, its like falling down a rabbit hole, good idea about picking up just where it is, with lots being quoted anyway I doubt you'll miss much, I shall do the same ma love ;)

Our tarns chocolate chip muffins taste test looks like and sounds like she’s chewing cement lol😷

• Haha
  • Sick
After her rant about Chris and his 2.4 loss, i was expecting her to have lost less. Ive only watched the first couple of mins but actually fair play ma love, shes lost nearly a stone in 6 weeks and its the beat we have seen her stick to it for a long time. I actually hope she sticks to it.

Ive lost my life to tattle for the last few weeks, Tan brought me over here, thank you Tan 😂. But my lord between the Teen mom threads (which are slow) The Radfords, Pip and you lot have even made me have a quick look at gammons (kill me now). Busy, busy, busy lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What was on top of those muffins 😬💩and not to mention the jug wy the tomato soup still stuck to it🤢and as for that toastie machine 🤮the 🗑 is all it’s fit for

its the fastest moving thread ever, ive just caught up on 32 pages :LOL:

Nearly thread #4 now unreal..Ieft off where he was shagging Peter Powell..just popped on again and Tans vid was up so???

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.