Phillip Schofield #3 Dancing on thin ice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Holly getting quite bolshy and verbally aggressive with the flat earth guest..
Holly don't pretend you have a brain please ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes the world is round, but Holly trying to be intellectual is so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 20
chillin...
Iโ€™ve got to say this is very bizarre and quite creepy behaviour
really canโ€™t understand how itโ€™s managed to stay under the radar for such a long time... older man spends personal time messaging young guys ( I notice none of the snapchats are from young women ).

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember that clip that regularly does the rounds featuring PS and Fern B 'beef dunking' she says something along the lines of you like dunking a bit of beef dont you. Its actually quite a telling tone now I think about it ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Haven't seen that but I did see a twitter post from PS from years ago, along the lines of...

"Having thought about it, and I've never said this before, but I quite like willy!"

With an I'm a Celeb hashtag. Don't know if there was a guy called Willy on it that year, or if someone was eating it for a trial or what, but still, for him to word it in that particular way is now quite telling!

Reactions: 4
I have it on now. I think he looks better than he has done and as smug as per usual. The make up people have done a good job. Holly looks very tired.

Reactions: 2
Can i just say, flat earth man is wrong, Scottish Highlanders don't all hate the English ๐Ÿ˜‚
Scottish nationalists do..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a reeeeeally bad one that I canโ€™t post ๐Ÿ˜‚
Basically itโ€™s This Morning and a pic of him and Holly and
Last Night and him surrounded by erect cocks ๐Ÿ˜‚
FEE04D5A-B85A-43D2-BC97-2C0F1AC32BFB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the reason he's lost weith is guilt, afraid of the truth coming out
I think so too - fear rather than guilt - but maybe the press know something we don't (yet)

But that was my initial thought. This has obviously been building up since at least the summer when MM moved to Loose Women. Not sure if that's when he started losing significant weight but he looks absolutely tiny now. I hadn't really watched him in ages but he looked like a child sitting next to Ruth on Friday and she's not huge, just normal adult size!

Reactions: 5
I wish the flat earther would respond like this:

'So you really believe the earth is flat, do you?'

'Yeah, Phillip, I do'.

'So how are you going to prove it?'

'I'm going to watch you and your career fall off the edge of it!'
I roared laughing at this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Non of these conversations have anything wrong in them or that could be classed as grooming to be honest. Heโ€™s being polite to fans
I concur with that and I said as much earlier. On the surface it is all very innocent, albeit odd. It's when you look into the pattern of behaviour that it seems more sinister.

However, it is notable- as per my previous post- that he only seems to communicate with young lads late at night. Why not female fans? Why not middle-aged fans? Why not his target audience of TM or DOI viewers (which surely is none of these kids)?

It's hard to be rational and fair when there's so much gossip around the topic and we're not sure what is real. I would hate to incorrectly draw a dreadful conclusion such as grooming when he may not have done that. I'd rather we got some hard evidence to work with.
The issue is, in the wake of the broad sweep of all mentions of MM online, it seems we are left with tidbits to piece together from other sources and all those tidbits indicate he is in regular contact with young lads (exclusively from what has been shared thus far). How innocent the intentions of those conversations may or may not be....well, we may never know.
The consistent communication with only young lads certainly looks awful! If there is evidence of him communicating with other female/older fans in this manner, then it's easier to stop associating these actions with nefarious intentions.

If anyone has a more balanced view or evidence that PS does regularly reach out to fans of all manner, please do post so that we're not being unjust ourselves. It is difficult not to get carried away with such a sensitive topic.
Whatever the truth is, I hope it is revealed so there's less conjecture all around.

Reactions: 15
Reckon they wonโ€™t even have a phone in and if they do it will be the producers pretending to be members of the public! They canโ€™t risk someone saying something live on air.... maybe Kim should call up for a chat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm going to turn off after this flat earther is gone, I'm hoping he outs Philip live ๐Ÿ˜

Do smart TVs report viewing figures? I was hoping viewing by Arial I wouldn't be bumping figures
Hahah he was hilarious!!!!! Scrawny schof was getting well into it wasnโ€™t he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.