Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand why she doesn’t work in a proper job? Both kids are in school. Bizarre.
Cos she's a lazy fucker

Just been catching up on all things Tan, spent far too much time to today on the pip schofe threads 😂😂😂 best catch up on the daily vlogs 😉😉

She even manages to make a meal out look like something she has thrown together 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Cos she's a lazy fucker

Just been catching up on all things Tan, spent far too much time to today on the pip schofe threads 😂😂😂 best catch up on the daily vlogs 😉😉

She even manages to make a meal out look like something she has thrown together 🤢🤢🤢
OMG, I just wrote the very same thing on Trotters thread! That pip thread is full on today!!

Reactions: 4
Cos she's a lazy fucker

What is that under the slice of meat, maybe my imagination is running away with me but I'm seeing a baby bird!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s misread the packaging on those false eyelashes it doesn’t say “Lashes by Kylie”” it says “Lashes by Daisy the Cow”...thank goodness for black and white pictures if I’d have seen her in full colour before I went to sleep last night as she is in the video iI’d have had chuffin narrrtmares! Don’t mek the effort in future Tan it’s too scary!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope she got permission to film all those people at the arse rink ;) the whole day looked dull as hell anyway, why vlog shite like that???

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she couldn't even be arsed to sort her hair out for a birthday meal out. Still slung up in a bun with bits hanging off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell she couldn't even be arsed to sort her hair out for a birthday meal out. Still slung up in a bun with bits hanging off 😂

She said she larks to mek an effort when she goes out. You can bet she didn't shower between arse skating and going out for a slap up..... carvery!
What a treat, a carvery 🤣 well I guess it is for them when you see what they usually eat!:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can someone please tell miss "cheese on everything" that she's supposed to cook the garlic bread :ROFLMAO: she eats more bleeping spinach than popeye

garlic.png

look at the state of the side of the cupboard she's used as a back drop 🤮 give it a waaarrrp ma love we can see last weeks meals all over it

dirt bag.png

• Sick
So know it all Tan was teaching her Mum how to arseskate, even though she looks like she can’t do it herself! Just another one of Tans many talents ma loves

Imagine if chris loses today 😂😂 her face
Oh I really hope he does, her face will be more thundery than normal 😂

Can’t believe she planned on having another jacket potato!

Had to have a lay in Sunday morning because they were up until 11pm Saturday night ma loves 😂 bleeping hell I know she’s probably up early with kids but bloody hell maloof live a little

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.