Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they'll struggle as its not hosted in the UK so deosn't have to adhere to super injunctions etc, many have tried and all have failed ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After her rant about Chris and his 2.4 loss, i was expecting her to have lost less. Ive only watched the first couple of mins but actually fair play ma love, shes lost nearly a stone in 6 weeks and its the beat we have seen her stick to it for a long time. I actually hope she sticks to it.

Ive lost my life to tattle for the last few weeks, Tan brought me over here, thank you Tan 😂. But my lord between the Teen mom threads (which are slow) The Radfords, Pip and you lot have even made me have a quick look at gammons (kill me now). Busy, busy, busy lol.
Welcome, ma love you’re gonna love it here get ready for the lols 😂

they'll struggle as its not hosted in the UK so deosn't have to adhere to super injunctions etc, many have tried and all have failed ;)
Yeah I think it people have tried to get rid of this site before but because it’s American they couldn’t.

Right ma loves, what’s the plan if tattle goes tits up, I’d bloody miss you all 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Yeah I think it people have tried to get rid of this site before but because it’s American they couldn’t.

Right ma loves, what’s the plan if tattle goes tits up, I’d bloody miss you all 🤣
lets face it folks if Tan our resident expert in everything can't get us shut down then no one can ;) just looked at her latest insta meal, more bleeping spinach!!! she sprinkles that stuff like its fairy dust!!

@Disneylover if all goes tits up lets meet up on the american site YTMD and forge a new plan from there ;) I'll be the one under the clock with the red carnation on my lapel ;) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

That’s what I was thinking !

The Alternative Slimcon meet up in UK !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Three yawns and still sniping at Chris because he had a loss, she’s such a twit

Can’t bloody keep up with that, gutted I’ve got to go to work 🤣

I honestly can’t believe people buy her meal plans, I mean seriously do they look at her food pics 🤢
Me either, it's going at the rate of a thread a day. Its very addictive though, but I'm neglecting Tarn and gammon

Reactions: 8
lets face it folks if Tan our resident expert in everything can't get us shut down then no one can ;) just looked at her latest insta meal, more bleeping spinach!!! she sprinkles that stuff like its fairy dust!!

@Disneylover if all goes tits up lets meet up on the american site YTMD and forge a new plan from there ;) I'll be the one under the clock with the red carnation on my lapel ;) lol
Good plan Lexi, I couldn’t do without my fellow tattlers 🥰
Haha I’ll be there x

The Alternative Slimcon meet up in UK !
I can’t see them closing the site but maybe they’ll have to remove the threads who knows. I’m enjoying it though 🤓
oh yes our own slimcon, brilliant 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know why she measured out vegetable oil for those rank cakes, she should have just syphoned the oil straight from her particularly disgusting grease ridden hair! Why would you stand in front of a camera looking like that, that woman has no shame! Can you imagine those birds when they are left out of their cage to fly free. I bet they are shitting everywhere. I dread to think how much crap is caked on top of her curtain poles as they are always perched up there! Ewww such a gross woman, I wouldn't even have a glass of water in that house, let alone a meal!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont know why she doesnt just use dry shampoo if her hair is extremely greasy and she ‘doesnt have time’ to wash it every day. Dry shampoo is so so easy! She is always sat there in her coat waiting to leave for the school run. Rather than sitting on the sofa she could be getting herself properly ready 😩

Reactions: 9
Omg, she’s saying her blood donation contributed to her weight loss now. That pint is replenished in a few hours, yes you can’t donate for another 12 weeks but it doesn’t take that long to replace the fluids in your body!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just watching the vlog......is that a massive hiccup around 1.39 just before she shows her breakfast??? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.