Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do we think Tan has her eye on someone at the gym??? she put make up on to go :ROFLMAO: also a mention of having a shower and washing her hair after being at the gym.....nod to tattle maybe?? pity it took her all day to have the shower so she was still sweaty Betty all day! That "ocean parrrr" looked bloody awful.
Had to chuckle every time she said "arse skating" LOL and great advice as usual from our expert on everything.......if you're northern hammer down your trampolines because of the storm............in a vlog that was posted the morning after the storm hit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Smashed my phone screen on Friday morning and haven't been able to get on, oh how iv missed you all 😂😂! Definitely something sketchy going on with the finances, my other half works off shore and I work in education services, we make a decent whack between us and I still couldn't afford to spend money on as much tat and shite as our tan does.. cannot wait for the chav day out to the aarrse rink tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
do we think Tan has her eye on someone at the gym??? she put make up on to go :ROFLMAO: also a mention of having a shower and washing her hair after being at the gym.....nod to tattle maybe?? pity it took her all day to have the shower so she was still sweaty Betty all day! That "ocean parrrr" looked bloody awful.
Had to chuckle every time she said "arse skating" LOL and great advice as usual from our expert on everything.......if you're northern hammer down your trampolines because of the storm............in a vlog that was posted the morning after the storm hit
I had to chuckle when Tan said about having a shower post gym and at the arseskating.
Definitely reads here...but at least she is taking a note of it, now she just needs to edit the yawning and change out of that fleecy monstrosity.
Yeah.just heading out to hammer down my trampoline...will have to find it first as its blown two fields over.
Corbeh is paying for his own tablet and Chris' dad is paying him back for the phone...we know more about her finances than her accountant.
Oh the birds, give it a rest Bill Oddie 'Breaking News' Chris just rang from the pet shop-so had to be urgently vlogged...you could have spent that time making the belly buster look presentable. (Probably not)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She said she was showering and washing her hair for arse skating tomorrow. (Today)
Don’t worry Tan, you won’t disintegrate if you shower again today, go on, be a little devil and shower daily!

• Haha
I think when Chris goes out on these mysterious trips at night he’s going to do jobs on the side. Electricians are never short of work so that’ll be a nice little back hander that doesn’t go through the books ma loves

OMG her Dad had come back as a budgie!! 🤣
Howling 🤣🤣

Defo a nod to us over the hair wash ma love. Jesus, the ocean parrr looked like puke. Laughed to myself over the trampoline comment, she’s such a tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she says what she ate then just says I had my syns but no mention of what they were used on.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand why she doesn’t work in a proper job? Both kids are in school. Bizarre.

Reactions: 6
So, she’s gone for the full Bjork look with top knot for her brothers birthday meal. Surely she won’t be having another bleeping jacket spud 🤣

I just don’t understand why she doesn’t work in a proper job? Both kids are in school. Bizarre.
She’s too lazy, makes out she does work full time by doing a few rip off meal plans and making youtube videos I kid to7 not!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, she’s gone for the full Bjork look with top knot for her brothers birthday meal. Surely she won’t be having another bleeping jacket spud 🤣

She’s too lazy, makes out she does work full time by doing a few rip off meal plans and making youtube videos I kid to7 not!
Bjork :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: more like bork

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can't beat a good filter eh ma loves? even her neighbours wouldn't recognise her :ROFLMAO: catfish - the Burnley edit
filter.png

scare hair.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
NO!!
I reckon his electrical course was probably a groupon one too 🤣

I bet he bores the tits off people, can just imagine him droning on and on about what he's doing....

well yer stick this wire in ere cos it does a job lark what you know...makes it larrrrt up larrrk, shall a show ya? larrrrrk this, can yer see? d'want me t tell ya abarrt it?? I know all sorts me, ave even got me own tool box int van if ya want to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet he bores the tits off people, can just imagine him droning on and on about what he's doing....

well yer stick this wire in ere cos it does a job lark what you know...makes it larrrrt up larrrk, shall a show ya? larrrrrk this, can yer see? d'want me t tell ya abarrt it?? I know all sorts me, ave even got me own tool box int van if ya want to see it
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Laughing out loud at this and my husband said 'are you on Tattle again?' 🤣

• Haha
Video idea Tan... show us how you stretch 1syns worth of flora across 2 pieces of toast because I can’t even do half of a piece 🤣🤣

1syns worth being 1tsp for those not familiar with SW lingo. In other words, impossible ma loof

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.