Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another fine example of her presentation for the gram skills and what the hell is that in the bottom right corner? 🤮 looks like a creature that fell from her hair as she plated up!!

View attachment 81220
That looks absolutely disgusting. She's a right skanky mare but a millionaire in disguise I see 🤔. She loves to brag as well and can't wait to tell us how much she's spent. Bloody hell, my cupboards are full of tablets, plasters etc. I don't need a frigging tin pot to put them in. I could think of something better to spend 20 quid on. £97 pound in TKmaxx is quite obscene 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
What even is it ? A rice and bacon sarnie ? 🤔
apparently its a belly buster, it has such things as sausages, bacon, mushrooms, eggs and of course cheese because she eats cheese with every meal! oh and ketchup and mayo mixed because it wasn't rank enough looking without that ;) its a belly buster alright as it made me heave just looking at it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Todays delights.....

That hair, omg i just cant. I had never really noticed her hygiene or lack of. I'm pretty sure she didn't used to be such a grufter.

Putting the camera on your ceiling doesnt make you look slim Tan, neither does telling us your tent size top is a medium or abaart a sarze 10-12. No Tan, no its not and if it was it wouldn't be fitting you ma luv.

Bought something for everyone except Rio......
I do feel for him at times, such a 'quirky' sensitive soul and he tends to be either overlooked or the objects of the family's jokes.

Reactions: 12
Todays delights.....

That hair, omg i just cant. I had never really noticed her hygiene or lack of. I'm pretty sure she didn't used to be such a grufter.

Putting the camera on your ceiling doesnt make you look slim Tan, neither does telling us your tent size top is a medium or abaart a sarze 10-12. No Tan, no its not and if it was it wouldn't be fitting you ma luv.

I do feel for him at times, such a 'quirky' sensitive soul and he tends to be either overlooked or the objects of the family's jokes.
grufter :ROFLMAO:
her hygiene leaves a lot to be desired, she hardly ever seems to wash clothes as they wear the same things day in, day out, her hair needs its own drip tray and her face always looks like its not seen a flannel in a week, can only imagine the crusty gussets in that house ma loves ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well washing the clothes would mean having to put em away.

We all know how much effort that is, she tells us often enough.

Reactions: 8
Todays delights.....

New fave word: grufter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is It ASD he's being tested for ? I thought it was ADHD I'm as confused as Tan ,or has she mentioned both? either way just goes to show she's not one bit sympathetic to his needs the mask is slipping once again as we knew it would ! and that's only over a stupid lunch box poor Corby :(
[/QUOTE]
I think the school and the hospital think its ADHD. But of course they don't know anything according to our Tan.I remember her saying she thinks its something on the spectrum I cant remember what its called. Maybe when she trained to be a nutritionist she also trained as a child psychologist?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the school and the hospital think its ADHD. But of course they don't know anything according to our Tan.I remember her saying she thinks its something on the spectrum I cant remember what its called. Maybe when she trained to be a nutritionist she also trained as a child psychologist?
[/QUOTE]
And every other profession known to man 🙄

• Haha
£97 in TK Maxx on things such as a "stylish" tin to put plasters in, a "cut-el-ree" tray and a potato peeler......much needed for someone who eats jacket spuds,, tinned potatoes and chips and roasties with the skins on!!
I was hoping she would pull some shampoo out but sadly she did not, her hair looks greasier than ever, how is she comfortable putting herself on screen like this???

View attachment 81073
£10 on a box for Calpol but she can't buy her poor kid a bloody lunch bag? Also what did Rio get? Nothing! That's not the first time right?

Reactions: 8
My thoughts were perhaps corby acted up one day, tan or chris lost their rag and smacked him....didnt mean to but it happens my mum still gave me a slap well into my teens if i were a cow. Corby probably told a teacher in school and they made a referral. Maybe thats why they want to talk to rio to see if he has ever been hit.
Please i am not suggested they smack their boys or mistreat them so please dont come at me but sometimes when people are at the end of their tether with their kids a short sharp slap sometimes happens doesnt it? Used to with me when i was younger anyway.
Cant see it myself

£10 on a box for Calpol but she can't buy her poor kid a bloody lunch bag? Also what did Rio get? Nothing! That's not the first time right?
Got to disagree here, she wastes a tit load on shite for both of those kids in my opinion!

Reactions: 3
My thoughts were perhaps corby acted up one day, tan or chris lost their rag and smacked him....didnt mean to but it happens my mum still gave me a slap well into my teens if i were a cow. Corby probably told a teacher in school and they made a referral. Maybe thats why they want to talk to rio to see if he has ever been hit.
Please i am not suggested they smack their boys or mistreat them so please dont come at me but sometimes when people are at the end of their tether with their kids a short sharp slap sometimes happens doesnt it? Used to with me when i was younger anyway.
It is possible someone slapped him but I would be surprised. If they did then the investigation wouldn't just stop because she asked them to stop coming. I think it was something like.

His behavior and or how he talks about his home life was so much of a concern he was referred to the social workers. Maybe he has been hurting Rio?

The way Tan and Chris manage his behavior and or came over at the rainbow center or school was of concern so they called the social worker.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the social worker is still involved and he or both kids are going on the child in need register (one down from child protection register) it takes next to nout to be put on that. Epically if tan and Chris ain't being cooperative with social services. Bet tan shat herself for sharing any of it and now hopes we will forget it all now she's said its over.

We all know just how defensive she gets about anything. Imagine the teacher pulling her over about Corbys behaviour... 🤯 I’ve thought for a while now, long before I found this thread, that she doesn’t pay him enough attention. Too busy with the camera to care. And as for her comment on Rio being just fine, he’s a lot younger and seems like the favourite child... when he reaches Corbys age we will see if he goes down the same path.

And still 10000% agree something dodgy is going on in that house with money. So much disposable income, ESPECIALLY as they only have Chris’ really. I’ve got quite a big account on Instagram and I get a lot of freebies but never ever been offered paid partnership. So all this skinny food bollocks is just freebies for an ad. She’s shot herself in the foot really because she can’t say she earns loads because that takes her over the tax threshold. And she can’t say she underearns coz she spends money on too much shite. So which is it?

She’s been quiet too. Off plan again?

I really don’t think she’s capable of losing anywhere near the amount she wants for this wedding. I think it’s a one time thing with SW... when you first do it and you’re so new to the plan and motivated etc. Losing weight is bloody hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We all know just how defensive she gets about anything. Imagine the teacher pulling her over about Corbys behaviour... 🤯 I’ve thought for a while now, long before I found this thread, that she doesn’t pay him enough attention. Too busy with the camera to care. And as for her comment on Rio being just fine, he’s a lot younger and seems like the favourite child... when he reaches Corbys age we will see if he goes down the same path.

And still 10000% agree something dodgy is going on in that house with money. So much disposable income, ESPECIALLY as they only have Chris’ really. I’ve got quite a big account on Instagram and I get a lot of freebies but never ever been offered paid partnership. So all this skinny food bollocks is just freebies for an ad. She’s shot herself in the foot really because she can’t say she earns loads because that takes her over the tax threshold. And she can’t say she underearns coz she spends money on too much shite. So which is it?

She’s been quiet too. Off plan again?

I really don’t think she’s capable of losing anywhere near the amount she wants for this wedding. I think it’s a one time thing with SW... when you first do it and you’re so new to the plan and motivated etc. Losing weight is bloody hard.
She will make money from the adverts on her videos. She will also make money from the affiliate links and codes. Then don't forgot her Trim With Tat wreaths at £40 a pop and the meal planners are £5 each. I still stink there is something dodgy with money going on there. Some cash in hand work for Chris? Or maybe shes claiming carers allowance for her grandpa? Maybe shes hoping to get disability benefits and careers allowance for Corby? Just think how that would fund her Home Bargains hauls?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.