Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay the lost lunch bag rant has annoyed me. She says he needs to learn the concept of money but that's not being taught at home is it? Sad that shes so worried he needs an ASD diagnoses but cant are that losing thing could be part or what6she thinks he has. Or is she considering the negative effect of being that kid at school that brings his lunch in a plastic bag might have on him. She just gets right on my nerves.
Is It ASD he's being tested for ? I thought it was ADHD I'm as confused as Tan ,or has she mentioned both? either way just goes to show she's not one bit sympathetic to his needs the mask is slipping once again as we knew it would ! and that's only over a stupid lunch box poor Corby :([/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
Is It ASD he's being tested for ? I thought it was ADHD I'm as confused as Tan ,or has she mentioned both? either way just goes to show she's not one bit sympathetic to his needs the mask is slipping once again as we knew it would ! and that's only over a stupid lunch box poor Corby :(
[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure its ADHD

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure its ADHD
[/QUOTE]
Well the first letter should give her a clue then, but then again she can't seem to see beyond the end of her giant nose so ??

Reactions: 5
Okay the lost lunch bag rant has annoyed me. She says he needs to learn the concept of money but that's not being taught at home is it? Sad that shes so worried he needs an ASD diagnoses but cant are that losing thing could be part or what6she thinks he has. Or is she considering the negative effect of being that kid at school that brings his lunch in a plastic bag might have on him. She just gets right on my nerves.
I'd keep losing my lunch bag too if mucky old Tan had made my food, fingering the sarnies stuffed with cheap ham with those talons 🤢🤢🤢🤢

She is a joke, that's rich from her all she goes on about is money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
exactly, even a chicken or gammon meal and swap out chips for potatoes or a bigger salad has surely got to be a better option then the same old jacket/cheese/beans all the time, she even has it at home, no wonder she gets fed up and cheats ;)
Ahh the jacket potato and beans...i fell hard down that rabbit hole when SW brainwashed me. Jacket potatoe and beans, no butter and no dressing on the salad. I help my mum do her shop in morrisons every 2 weeks and we frequent the cafe for lunch first and I would always order the jp and beans. It got silly though when i bought along my own healthy extra a of cheese and measured out portion of salad cream for the salad. My mums face when I whipped them out my bag was like 😐😐 u ok hun?? Seriously thats what i did when really all i wanted to order was an all day breakfast. Oh and I even went off the idea of not ordering it with beans as someone at group once said they knew someone who worked in the Asda cafe and they would stir butter in with the beans so they didn't stick to the pan.
Now the thought of a JP makes me feel sick, ate far too many of those 😖😖😖

I'd keep losing my lunch bag too if mucky old Tan had made my food, fingering the sarnies stuffed with cheap ham with those talons 🤢🤢🤢🤢

She is a joke, that's rich from her all she goes on about is money.
buys tat all year round but refuses to part with £2 for a lunch box 😂😂
The concept of money and yet spends £200+ on presents or a party for their birthdays? I was buzzing getting a fiver in my card and a few friends round after school for a tea of turkey drummers, chips, birthday cake and squirty cream 😂
I always wanted a mcdonalds party but never had one...hubby feels sorry for me and says he will throw me one for my next birthday 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
£97 in TK Maxx on things such as a "stylish" tin to put plasters in, a "cut-el-ree" tray and a potato peeler......much needed for someone who eats jacket spuds,, tinned potatoes and chips and roasties with the skins on!!
I was hoping she would pull some shampoo out but sadly she did not, her hair looks greasier than ever, how is she comfortable putting herself on screen like this???

grease.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
£97 in TK Maxx on things such as a "stylish" tin to put plasters in, a "cut-el-ree" tray and a potato peeler......much needed for someone who eats jacket spuds,, tinned potatoes and chips and roasties with the skins on!!
I was hoping she would pull some shampoo out but sadly she did not, her hair looks greasier than ever, how is she comfortable putting herself on screen like this???

View attachment 81073
This is what i mean there either in tons of debts or getting money slyly on the side how do they afford all this stuff ?

View attachment 81073
Exactly my thoughts, Lexi. She didn’t need most of that stuff, £97 just like that when she’s just had Corbeh’s birthday and it’s nearly Riohh’s defo not short of money 🤔. Omg yes kip of her hair you could fry an egg on it ma loves, feel ashamed for her going out like that and fancy filming a video with that grease bound barnet! How high did she have the camera, I think that’s actually higher than Gammons has it 🤣
She won’t replace Corbeh’s lunchbox though but she’ll spend £97 in TK Maxx. If I had a pound for every time one of my boys lost something when they were in primary school I’d be loaded, water bottles, lunchboxes, uniform 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly my thoughts, Lexi. She didn’t need most of that stuff, £97 just like that when she’s just had Corbeh’s birthday and it’s nearly Riohh’s defo not short of money 🤔. Omg yes kip of her hair you could fry an egg on it ma loves, feel ashamed for her going out like that and fancy filming a video with that grease bound barnet! How high did she have the camera, I think that’s actually higher than Gammons has it 🤣
She won’t replace Corbeh’s lunchbox though but she’ll spend £97 in TK Maxx. If I had a pound for every time one of my boys lost something when they were in primary school I’d be loaded, water bottles, lunchboxes, uniform 🤣
At least she got a belt for Chris to hold his baggy joggers up😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she's got Rio a tablet for £150 don't forget that 🤔
bloody ell i forgot that to she spends that much in 1 thing and thats the budget my son gets for xmas well he gets 100 christmas 50 for bithdays mainley because hes 5 and i want him to learn the lessons to enjoying what hes got more then oh i want x amount of presents and not fully appricating what he gets

Reactions: 6
How does she have the disposable income that she can just go in to tkmaxx and throw away £100 on crap. Should have saved all the money from these “hauls” and had an amazing family holiday...

Hang on...£20 for two tins with lids to put plasters and Calpol in?
They do rugs in that very TK Maxx you went to Tan!

• Haha
NGL I am living for Tan's wedding day vlog. I've seen her Christmas celebrations I have high hopes! 😂
Can you imagine the guests 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 81073
Minging 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 81073
From that angle it shows how gross it really is! she said her mum would give it to her straight ,you think she would tell her to was her f***kin hair :~

At least she got a belt for Chris to hold his baggy joggers up😂🤣
He'll be like Compo in last of the summer wine ;)

And she's got Rio a tablet for £150 don't forget that 🤔
And £50/60 on stuff in the entertainer

• Haha
most of my friends work full time in education, none of us has the kind of money she has to throw around. where the hell does it come from? !?

most of my friends work full time in education, none of us has the kind of money she has to throw around. where the hell does it come from? !?
i stil think she possiably doesnt declare her earnings from the meal plans so said she isnt working but then surly you would have to be so freaking daft to annouce it on the internet ? what does chris do isnt he self employed ? u can fiddle it a bit more being self employed so may be he does not declare his whole earnings either cash in hand jobs etc i dont know all bit fishy though

another fine example of her presentation for the gram skills and what the hell is that in the bottom right corner? 🤮 looks like a creature that fell from her hair as she plated up!!

gross.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.