Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ciechoslava

I cant believe all the gaming gear she’s bought Corby for his birthday. What about some crafts things day out or even some games they can play together? You’d think she is buying for an 18 year old professional gamer 🤣 i mean i dont have a son aged 8 so im not sure what they’re into but i most certainly would not allow all his free time to be consumed by xbox and the switch. I bet Rio is doing the same and he is only 5. What an absolute joke 😩

Reactions: 12

Drxo1990

Who would ! you can get the 7 day slimming world meal plan free online and plenty of free recipes on Youtube
I was following slimming world at the time and genuinely followed her because I liked to, she has changed alot in the last year, or maybe since I found this site by mistake my opinion changed drastically 😂. I was shocked when I seen that, honestly felt like offering to make her a meal plan because my food looked far more appetising 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Omg, she’s saying her blood donation contributed to her weight loss now. That pint is replenished in a few hours, yes you can’t donate for another 12 weeks but it doesn’t take that long to replace the fluids in your body!!!!
Hope Jane doesn’t get wind of it or she’ll be inviting Dracula 🧛‍♂️ round for tea 🤗🤭

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Yeah, that's right Tan, 'you do you' cos it's clearly working a treat. Oh wait, you only lost .2 of a lb this week! My scales wouldn't even register that!

And YOLO? Really? Is that the new 'meking memries' ? Or just another excuse for eating what the fuck you want?

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
how many times did she say "star week" FFS all these weight loss failures blame it for not losing weight, never mind the kebab or all the cakes she troughed in with the block of cheese oh no ma loves its cos er staaaar week she's not gunna lose this week. She makes out like she's some sort of Olympian with the exercise yet its just an hour a few times a week then she sits on her arse most of the day yawning and moaning. If she got up and moved a bit, maybe cleaned her dirt bag house or cooked a meal from scratch she might feel better and lose more weight and of course a hair wash should knock a pound or two raarrrt off ;)

• Haha

Ciechoslava

good idea! the jumped up little madam needs a reality check and bringing down a peg or two after that! Im still disgusted with her, all I can see as Im doing my cleaning is her bloody bloated face with her smug expression on........tan knows best ma loof ;)
She is crazy sharing so many private feelings about a professional on youtube. Honestly im lost for words 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

JDo777

Made me LOL when the Key Worker asked what her occupation was, poor deluded Tan’s first response was “Nutritionist”...I’d ask to see some evidence if I were him because her YouTube videos and Instagram aren’t great evidence are they Tan? She wants to be careful what she’s sharing as the Key Worker has access to YouTube just like anyone else...just saying Ma Loofs.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Made me laugh so much when she said she didn't have time for the twelve sessions with the key worker because she's got birthdays in February 😂😂😂
Does she not realise now they are going to be even more over them for pulling out of the help

As somone with a child going through the system for an autism diagnosis u take any help they are offering its hard enough to get anything from the system so if they think u need it take it because it might help :/

Shes just defensive and even came across on her video she had somthing to hide may be she come off in the meeting in denial who knows we were not there but the key worker was doing his job i dont get why she has to be so rude

monga

VIP Member
She really is so so close minded and not very intelligent at all. All those questions the key worker was asking have their place - a lot of people will be struggling financially or going through domestic abuse, have violent neighbours and live in hostile environments. She really hasnt got a clue about the real world, just because it doesnt apply to her it doesnt mean it wont apply to others - the key worker has never met her or her family how are they supposed to know what the family dynamics are.
I do agree with her that it sounds like social services are involved though - and if the school or the rainbow centre didnt think Corby’s behaviour was anything to do with the family dynamics or parenting skills they wouldnt offer parenting course to Tan and Chris would they? 🤔 she really grinds on me sometimes 🤣
And when he took one look at her he thought what the fuck have we here 😬🤔

And when he took one look at her he thought what the fuck have we here 😬🤔
I thought Pete Burns were dead not shacked up wy a thick electrician in Burnley 👀😲😮

Last edited:
  • Haha

ForTheDrama

Todays delights.....

That hair, omg i just cant. I had never really noticed her hygiene or lack of. I'm pretty sure she didn't used to be such a grufter.

Putting the camera on your ceiling doesnt make you look slim Tan, neither does telling us your tent size top is a medium or abaart a sarze 10-12. No Tan, no its not and if it was it wouldn't be fitting you ma luv.

Bought something for everyone except Rio......
I do feel for him at times, such a 'quirky' sensitive soul and he tends to be either overlooked or the objects of the family's jokes.

lexiloo

VIP Member
chuckling at her quality content and writing skills on the latest post "I've really chose well and got lots of bidy magic in"

Did anyone order a blowup doll lol. Note to self, if I ever want to turn into a dirty disgusting tramp, don't get a cream coat. Check out the collar on that, lovely neck dirt rub off. It's like watching Wayne and waynetta slob. View attachment 73617
Thats is beyond rank, dirty cow! Had to chuckle when they went out for a ramble and she had neon orange lipstick on, her lips looked like a lifeboat dinghy

• Haha

JDo777

Hopefully the purchase of “Professional” drain unblocker will get mixed up with her obviously limited supply of shampoo and it’ll work wonders on the grease on her tatty barnet. Also can anyone tell me where I can purchase no carb wholemeal bread rolls from? Tan apparently had no carbs with her burgers!

• Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
She’s turning me too yawning, snottering, poking her eyes think she even burped then straight into a yawn, she’s absolutely vile and the screeching of one of them budgies sounded as though it was getting mauled but she didn’t even bother to even check on them she just kept going on at about her MAINTAIN you didn’t loss Tan you stayed the same ma loot and well done to Chris cause he ruffled the greasy ones feathers again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
bloody hell shes boring, same stuff on repeat daily.....

she'll see what the results are this week and drop exercise down if no big loss
she'll do some SP days if not a good loss as they worked for her
she isnt putting pressure on herself and is happy to keep moving forward
she's not giving up
she can't understand why she's not losing like she did last time
she knows she's doing good so will keep pushing
she's not giving up, she knows she can do it

oh and she's not expecting a loss as its star week......as that was also her excuse last week does that me she's not expecting to lose weight two weeks out of every month, or maybe three as surely she will say its just been star week ma loves ;)

She also looked a scruffy sod going out to eat with Chris, could she not have brushed her hair at least?? she's getting worse!

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣
Love the health and hygiene warning of washing your hands after touching meat, wiping them to dry them down your jeans afterwards is optional, ma loofs!

Oh and the music...pissing myself!
knew you'd all love it LOL made me howl the first time I saw it although id forgotten the sinister looking crossed metal skewers over the pot of yogurt for dessert 😂 she's a filth packet for sure, when she was emptying the beans into the bowl for the soup all the juice is dripping off the lid onto the floor, she never even notices let alone wipes it up.
And her lectures about hand washing usually involve her washing them rarrrt overall the pots stacked int sink ma loof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11