Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @DishtheDirt for a bloomin great title, I just changed ma loves to ma loof at the suggestion of @Drxo1990 as that phrase has been a harrr larrrt of the last thread, carrry on ma loofs ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That coat she had on was screaming for mercy it was rather tight maloofs! Great thread title😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chris gives her butterflies must be cause he is a sexy bit of a man 🤢Or his Chavtastic fashion. Or his massive brains he is quite intellectual .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chris gives her butterflies must be cause he is a sexy bit of a man 🤢Or his Chavtastic fashion. Or his massive brains he is quite intellectual .
its nervous butterflies because she worries he's gunna get scammed AGAIN every time he goes out :ROFLMAO:

There he goes 😂
ahhhh the trusty grey joggers....wonder if he wore them to the farrrrn darrrning meal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As soon as I saw the menu to the menu I instantly felt embarrassed imagining them both trying to pronounce the names 🤣 she struggles with general vegetables never mind fancy sauces, should of just found an all you can eat Indian hun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that must be a record, they went back to the room at 6:30pm ma loves. Jesus, they might as well have gone home!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She "were farrrrn darrrrrned out" ma loves and needed double carbs so had bread with her soup followed by lasagne and chips despite preaching about food optimising and saying she was going to have gammon eggs and mash 😂
Then said she was so full......no sexy time that night on their weekend away then! These two can make anything look dull tit and boring

• Haha
Did anyone order a blowup doll lol. Note to self, if I ever want to turn into a dirty disgusting woman, don't get a cream coat. Check out the collar on that, lovely neck dirt rub off. It's like watching Wayne and waynetta slob.
IMG-20200119-WA0002.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
chuckling at her quality content and writing skills on the latest post "I've really chose well and got lots of bidy magic in"

Did anyone order a blowup doll lol. Note to self, if I ever want to turn into a dirty disgusting woman, don't get a cream coat. Check out the collar on that, lovely neck dirt rub off. It's like watching Wayne and waynetta slob. View attachment 73617
Thats is beyond rank, dirty cow! Had to chuckle when they went out for a ramble and she had neon orange lipstick on, her lips looked like a lifeboat dinghy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that must be a record, they went back to the room at 6:30pm ma loves. Jesus, they might as well have gone home!
Can’t believe it’s half 6 and she couldn’t wait to get into her pjs 😱 they must have went out at like 4pm ‘dolled up’ as she says for a kid free evening meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.