Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yashlions

VIP Member
Our tans grub actually makes me feel physically sick her Ham looks like it’s been shaved off a pigs arse 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11

JDo777

Eewwww a set of family chapsticks they ALL share! Cheers Tan you’re aiding my weight loss no end and I’ve not even had to part with £20 for one of your personalised meal plans! if I want something calorific and indulgent I just remember the following from your videos: your greasy hair, your lack of showering after the gym, your yawning these are nasty habits to name but a few, these images put me right off eating! Now I’ve got a trio of family chapsticks to add to the list, mind you her lips are so big now she probably gets through them as fast as she gets through a block of cheese!

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
well the vlog started well.....she thought it was December, then January and then when Chris corrected that it was actually February she looked shocked :LOL:

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
That's what my hair has been missing...Opurlex. I wonder if I too can achieve that 8 day unwashed look on hair freshl from the hairdressers.

Added cucumber to the spinach...we'll have a decent amount of salad by Summer.

Tan shows she loves Chris every day as she does his packed lunches and dinner...why do Tan and Gammons relate everything to food/feeding/eating?

• Haha

Ciechoslava

Makes me laugh how she puts more make up on to go to the gym than she does to go out for dinner with her ‘husband to be’ 🤣 she is clearly on the lookout

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
there is no way she won't have any of that cake! im calling it now......she'll say she won't but she will and she'll say it was within her syns or that she listened to her "bod-eh" and it needed it after all her "ard work at the gym" but that shes "drawing the laaaaarrn" and "it were a special occasion so she couldn't not have any" she'll probably even claim that "corb-eh" insisted she had some ;)

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I am no good at doing these titles but i really feel the next one needs to include.... "but the behhbeh birds were stood in their turds"

• Haha

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Chris gives her butterflies must be cause he is a sexy bit of a man 🤢Or his Chavtastic fashion. Or his massive brains he is quite intellectual .

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
her very cocky comment "you do you and let me do me" made me laugh, difference is "hun" we don't broadcast our lives and ask for opinions daily do we??? she loves the suck up comments but as soon as people offer advice or point out what could be wrong shes suddenly a "rarrrrt" cocky buggar!

• Heart

Monkey47

VIP Member
It's like another language 😂🙆🏼‍♀️

So she basically had a massive food binge! Why isn't she (as a qualified nutritionist 🙄) recognising this?? She's never gonna lose this weight gain. I think she's obsessing over how many cals she's burnt to justify her stuffing her face.
And we thought we were the ones with another language! 😂😂😂

I reckon her qualifications are a £7.99 groupon 20 question course!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's slating the school SENCO in her replies now too, calls them "useless"
she's so bloody rude and irresponsible, the SENCO might be useless but its more likely Tan won't take on board what they say and denies anything is wrong, things like that shouldn't be plastered all over SM. she's hardly motivational or an expert in anything herself, in fact useless would be a very good description of her at the moment ma loofs

• Wow

NoseyRosey

Well that must be a record, they went back to the room at 6:30pm ma loves. Jesus, they might as well have gone home!
Can’t believe it’s half 6 and she couldn’t wait to get into her pjs 😱 they must have went out at like 4pm ‘dolled up’ as she says for a kid free evening meal.

• Haha

Ciechoslava

From what Tan has said, Corby had behaviour problems at school, after slating the school she got assessed at the Rainbow Centre/children’s centre at the hospital-slated them, then has ‘volunteered herself’ as they offered parenting help and now Tan is slating the key worker.
As usual Tan knows best!

I was annoyed when she slated the Rainbow Centre as my child got assessed there and they are brilliant, it also means if anyone watching her videos get referred they will think the Drs there are rubbish and that is same with identifying this key worker...mentioning age and race means that if anyone else gets him as a key worker they already think he is too intrusive when he is just doing his job.

Exactly! Considering sending the rainbow centre an email with a link to her video 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Not a clue, I want to say around £25 for a a 4 week plan but don't quote me on that 😂. Litterly wouldn't even pay a pound for it!
Who would ! you can get the 7 day slimming world meal plan free online and plenty of free recipes on Youtube

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Really struggling to understand where she's making all this money from 🤨 can't be from ads and views alone surely? Does she fill her vids with them? I have YouTube premium so don't see the ads, she must put a shit load on each vid!!
Yes i have yputube premium too, does that mean she doesn't get a single bean from our views?

My name is Tan,I don’t know what day of the week it is not let alone the date but it’s star week, I’m blooowted, it’s star week I’m blooowted, Paaats Baaaps, it’s star week I’m blooooowted. I also suffer from memory loss, I’ve forgotten about the binge I had mid week but it’s star week I’m blooooowted...but it’s ooooookaaay cos I believe in the secret so I’ll have lost at least half stone on my weigh in but it’s star week and I’m blooooooowted!
And i fitted a paaaarrrpp and chris went on a baaaarrrkkkk raaaarrrrddd.
Its janureh the 45th 2098 and im looking after awwbreh maloves

• Haha

Mitchymoo

Such a shame that she can't get on board with this , it is a process. No diagnosis or other decisions will be made without the opinions of a full team. Speech and language therapist , school , occupational therapists etc . At the end of the day he won't be a child forever , get him the support he needs now in order to help him with his future. The decision she's made to refuse this course is so self absorbed, not one thought for the child and his needs. Disgusting!

lexiloo

VIP Member
What even is it ? A rice and bacon sarnie ? 🤔
apparently its a belly buster, it has such things as sausages, bacon, mushrooms, eggs and of course cheese because she eats cheese with every meal! oh and ketchup and mayo mixed because it wasn't rank enough looking without that ;) its a belly buster alright as it made me heave just looking at it

• Sick
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Looks like they've been using it as a toilet!
I'd be fuming if I was the landlord
I think it's Chris's brother owns it, from what I recall she was practically stalking the previous tenants to get them out so they could move in

• Wow