Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ForTheDrama

Thread suggestion, im new to this bare with me 🙈

Trim with Tan? We cant ma love shes missing in action or gaining 6lb and above.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yashlions

VIP Member
Has anyone bought her nutrition plans just to see what shit she puts on it? I’m tempted 😂
Monday ....Tinned ham
Tuesday....tin of peas and Aldi ham
Wednesday....egg on cheap stale bread
Thursday.....bargain basement sausage
Friday....donner kebab
Sat....donner kebab
Sun...out of a tin roast
Oh and skinny coffee ma loofs 😛

• Haha

Ciechoslava

She probs had her lips done again and they were so swollen she didnt want to film! Waited for the swelling to go down and she’s back 🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
do we think Tan has her eye on someone at the gym??? she put make up on to go :ROFLMAO: also a mention of having a shower and washing her hair after being at the gym.....nod to tattle maybe?? pity it took her all day to have the shower so she was still sweaty Betty all day! That "ocean parrrr" looked bloody awful.
Had to chuckle every time she said "arse skating" LOL and great advice as usual from our expert on everything.......if you're northern hammer down your trampolines because of the storm............in a vlog that was posted the morning after the storm hit

• Haha

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
£97 in TK Maxx on things such as a "stylish" tin to put plasters in, a "cut-el-ree" tray and a potato peeler......much needed for someone who eats jacket spuds,, tinned potatoes and chips and roasties with the skins on!!
I was hoping she would pull some shampoo out but sadly she did not, her hair looks greasier than ever, how is she comfortable putting herself on screen like this???

View attachment 81073
This is what i mean there either in tons of debts or getting money slyly on the side how do they afford all this stuff ?

lexiloo

VIP Member
another fine example of her presentation for the gram skills and what the hell is that in the bottom right corner? 🤮 looks like a creature that fell from her hair as she plated up!!

gross.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Drxo1990

I bet it will be hilarious with Chris there too for the meeting, can imagine it going something like this....

Tan - Corb-eh is so so much better be-aaved now int e Chris?
Chris - he's not so much of a likkle buggar this week

Tan - Those stickers at school ave really elped
Chris - and the bedding set and all the sweets we bort him

Tan - My role as a professional nutritionist keeps me well busy
Chris - she shows fat folk how to make sharrrt meals outta eggs an bread

Tan - we do all sorts with the boys don't we Chris?
Chris - we let em ave ipads til 9pm wile we watch nexflix in bed, lucky likkle sods

Tan - We look after everyone just farrrrn don't we Chris
Chris - yeah it were only t'other day she were bathing shit off feet
The funniest thing iv read on tattle 😂😂😂 that last one had me in absolute stiches!!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
I don’t know where to start ma loves, what a shock that she gained after a takeaway, a binge including a block of cheese. I bet she belted Chris off camera after his loss. Well what a surprise, she knows more than the bloody key worker, who knew eh ma loves. I absolutely cringed for her when she said about being a nutritionist, and he replied “so you’re a professional then” Or so she says! Good god, I hope this man has somehow seen her YouTube or Instagram 🤣. I don‘t know why she felt the need to say what race he was. God, she comes across so thick and uneducated. Corbeh obviously has severe behavioural problems so they’re trying to get to the bottom of it but of course she knows best. The fucking woman is infuriating. As usual she’s snotty in her replies and the usual arse lickers are out in force. She’s a fucking dickhead ma loves

Exactly! Considering sending the rainbow centre an email with a link to her video 🤣🤣
Do it! She needs bringing down a peg or two!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
If only she was giving out free meal plans for a day lol someone should give her a challenge lol she can cater for any dietary requirements! Let’s see if she can cater for

no wheat
no gluten
completely vegan
low sodium
no dairy
low sugar

whatever else haha.
It'd be like when the person who didn't like mushrooms had a meal plan...Tan's advice 'don't add mushrooms' to any dish that contained mushrooms.
Breakfast- Belly buster sandwich
Don't add wheat
Don't add gluten
Don't add owt that int vegan in it innit
Don't add extra sodium
Get sum cheese that dun't hav the dairy in it, cheese is a must in a breakfast sandwich and in every meal of the day.
It dun't contain any sugar int sandwich ma loof, just Hadd sweeteners of your choice

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Hang on...£20 for two tins with lids to put plasters and Calpol in?
They do rugs in that very TK Maxx you went to Tan!

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Yeah she said it was the rainbow centre referred him surely they wouldn’t have gotten that mixed up 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t see how they would. They wouldn’t put out a referral for social workers (?) and said social worker do a risk assessment? That instantly struck me as funky
Was he a key worker or a social worker shes called him both. Everything she said about his visit just doesn't add up.
It doesn’t add up does it? Asking is it safe/about her a lot/their parenting. Not much spoken about the kids. More around their lifestyle/the parents. She can’t be that thick to not know why he was there and what the referral was for. He would have laid that on the table when he went in. “Do you know why I’m here?” And explained in depth why they’ve been called etc. I’m just not buying it. And she half bangs on about parenting classes too eh?

Sara_M

VIP Member
Why was she even buying her mums outfit? Maybe her mum would have liked to go shopping, be treated for a day. Made to feel a bit special. But no, Tan has to do her own thing, as usual.
She did the same with the bridesmaid dresses. I'm sure the girls would have loved a day, trying on a few beautiful dresses but, nope. Tan nabbed the first ones she spotted in a charity shop. To be clear, I've nothing against dresses being bought from charity shops. I think that's great. But she hadn't even looked around!

NoseyRosey

I made me laugh when she said Chris is coming to the next one......yes because that will really help prove you are not both uneducated, naive know it alls.

Her ignorance to the situation other people may be in was shocking and disgusting. She knows her world and her world only, this is where she needs to be a workplace to understand that protocols and procedures are in place for a reason for for consistency so nothing is missed and you can't just not bother or take shortcuts to get where you want....in tans case a referral. It really got to me when she laughed so much at him asking if the house and neighbours were safe, she did a really annoying long laugh, it's not a laughing matter Tan that children where you live tan not just in imaginery land have issues due to unsafe households.

There she is laughing her head off at a professional asking if the environment her children are in is safe .....awful

Attachments

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Yeah, she's so gobby and yet she got Chris to call them to say they don't want/need their help.
Just like the Gammon joint, all mouth on their vlogs but wouldn't say boo to a goose in the real world where it actually matters!
She doesnt want them to be asking questions as there fiddling the system

lexiloo

VIP Member
norrrrrt porrrrnt two of a pound loss.......would you even bother calling it a loss?? its a maintain and is it any wonder if shes's been eating the boys leftovers yet again, gross as ever, I was queasy when she dug whatever was in her eye out with the collar of her top ewwwww
also laughed when she said she would have to tell the doctor she had given blood so they didnt ask why her "blood PALETTES" were low 😂 😂

• Haha

Lady in Wales

Skinny hot chocolate drink that promotes healthy hair! What an effing joke! No amount of vitamins and minerals are going to fight their way through her grease ridden mop!

Also, who the hell are these people constantly asking her what foundation she uses? She puts make up on about once a bloody month, how have they seen it on her face? She's such a lying cow, I can't bear her!

• Haha