Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly, even a chicken or gammon meal and swap out chips for potatoes or a bigger salad has surely got to be a better option then the same old jacket/cheese/beans all the time, she even has it at home, no wonder she gets fed up and cheats ;)
yeah if i am out i always go for steak and boiled potato or jacket depending how i feel or carvery and i defonitly think thats true because once you start feeling its a diet thats when you are most likely to fall off the wagon just watching the key worker video and omg this woman frustates me so much as some one going through the system with their child with autism the fact she turned down help she clearly needs is very just makes me angry

but no tan knows best

and the way she said the case is closed makes me feel like its more a social worker like somebody else said and tried blaming the rainbow centre bloody ell

Reactions: 7
yeah if i am out i always go for steak and boiled potato or jacket depending how i feel or carvery and i defonitly think thats true because once you start feeling its a diet thats when you are most likely to fall off the wagon just watching the key worker video and omg this woman frustates me so much as some one going through the system with their child with autism the fact she turned down help she clearly needs is very just makes me angry

but no tan knows best

and the way she said the case is closed makes me feel like its more a social worker like somebody else said and tried blaming the rainbow centre bloody ell
same here, ours was a long journey and wasn't always easy yet you just stick with it because its for your child and their best outcome, she really pees me off too making light of it all and making out they don't know what they're talking about when its quite clearly here who is full of tit yet thinks its ok to spout it daily all over you tube ;)

Reactions: 6
The last thing I would do after giving blood is to clean a car ! She has donated before so she should know the ropes. I always eat proper breakfast with plenty of fluids before going then drink plenty of water afterwards but our Tan knows best Ma loofs !

Her 'journey' before only worked because she was scared her Adonis Chris was going to leave her for a Burnley baaaiiiiike.

• Haha
also the wedding dress thing was so odd to me when i got mine it was my mum sister aunty and my bridemaid i dont get how its more preasure i think its more fun to have more people there in a way then you can all have a laugh and enjoy it together each to their own but god she always makes a mountain out of a mole hill

Reactions: 5
Sorry if it's been said, I'm way behind the thread. Has she had Botox?? Her face looks really swollen and her forehead doesn't move! Why does she spend money on fillers and lashes but doesn't have a wash? Why!! πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈBtw I'm so glad those birds are living their best laaaarf πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She didn't even have shower after the gym and took her grandad shopping and went to give blood without having a wash aswell.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if it's been said, I'm way behind the thread. Has she had Botox?? Her face looks really swollen and her forehead doesn't move! Why does she spend money on fillers and lashes but doesn't have a wash? Why!! πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈBtw I'm so glad those birds are living their best laaaarf πŸ€ͺ
living their best larrrrf on watermelon all in one smallish cage lol
yes she had some botox and fillers and has quite clearly had far too much, looks like a blow up doll pulled from a skip!
I noticed the sheep fleece has been on for days again and is put back on after the gym. Those lashes are bloody awful, they look like someone mugged her for half of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
living their best larrrrf on watermelon all in one smallish cage lol
yes she had some botox and fillers and has quite clearly had far too much, looks like a blow up doll pulled from a skip!
I noticed the sheep fleece has been on for days again and is put back on after the gym. Those lashes are bloody awful, they look like someone mugged her for half of them.
Lexiloo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I’m a bit behind but I would have thought a proper roast dinner with some decent veg would do her the world of good. She mocked Chris for having what was essentially a healthy roast dinner and comes across all high and mighty because she thinks a jacket spud is better for her but all that cheese is not!
Man cannot live on spuds alone 🀣
Her β€˜journey’ is different this time because she is not doing the plan correctly.

Reactions: 9
Seems like herself and Blippi have lots in common then ;)

• Haha
Look for a vlog around about the time she went to Disneyland Paris she'd just had it done, she looked a right knob!πŸ˜‚

• Haha
NGL I am living for Tan's wedding day vlog. I've seen her Christmas celebrations I have high hopes! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
NGL I am living for Tan's wedding day vlog. I've seen her Christmas celebrations I have high hopes! πŸ˜‚
This thread will be so fast moving when the 'high end' wedding of the century occurs, we'll have to take a week off work to keep up!

• Haha
I thought she looked like she'd had another dose when I watched the vlog. She looks like an old trout, wouldn't you think she'd learn after the last fiasco? She looks bleeping ridiculous, oh well each to their own 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Will they be avin everythink off of t'tekaweh menyoo laark they do at Christmas?!!
no ma loof it will be jacket spuds, cheese and beans all round and for those who dont like them its tinned spuds and frozen veg ;)

• Haha
Oh my, between the gammon thread and this one and trying to work full time I just cannot keep up. It’s given me lots of laughs on my dinner hour/before bed. Absolutely howling at the script of the social/key worker and Chris & tan from Mexico. Absolute comedy gold. Best thing ever πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

From Mexico?? What haha. You know what I mean πŸ™„πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

From lexiloo** stupid autocorrect. Oh and the subtitles 🀭🀭🀭 DYING. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay the lost lunch bag rant has annoyed me. She says he needs to learn the concept of money but that's not being taught at home is it? Sad that shes so worried he needs an ASD diagnoses but cant are that losing thing could be part or what6she thinks he has. Or is she considering the negative effect of being that kid at school that brings his lunch in a plastic bag might have on him. She just gets right on my nerves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.