Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L
Broccoli, cauliflower and beans 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Her tea looks revolting. How she can post a pic of that and think it looks good is beyond me.
Her veg looks like it as been boiled to death and all the vitamins sucked out of it and mushy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually felt my stomach turn when I saw her meal it looks absolutely rank. No wonder Corby has bad anxiety when she tries to feed him cause I certainly would

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Plus the amount of eggs, cheese, beans, processed meats and the odd veg or two oh and spinach her arse must be rank rotten 🤢 the boys must be gagging for fresh air 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trimwithtan #3 maloofs come with me, to a world of her imagination, greasy hair, don’t wash here, you’ll sure pick up an almighty infection

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest “Yawwwwwn and Snort” with Tan, I’ve laughed out loud at the irony, minutes and minutes of concern over the possibility of a baby budgie being in the waaaaaaay too up igh nesting box and the next sentence is “we’re avin KFC chicken for dinner”...obviously her ornithological concern doesn’t extend to chickens just baby budgies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
pearls of wisdom from Tan.....

there's only so many jacket potatoes you can eat without getting fed up so im gunna try to look for different meals
next sentence......
I marrrrt get meat wi salad and ask them to swap chips for a jacket
next sentence......
theres only so many jackets you can eat int the ma loves??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the latest “Yawwwwwn and Snort” with Tan, I’ve laughed out loud at the irony, minutes and minutes of concern over the possibility of a baby budgie being in the waaaaaaay too up igh nesting box and the next sentence is “we’re avin KFC chicken for dinner”...obviously her ornithological concern doesn’t extend to chickens just baby budgies!
Aww! the snorting is worse than the yawning,did she still have on the sweaty gym gear at parents evening? she is a dirtbird

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So she finally got a Fitbit, after everyone recommending them but deciding to go one better and get a £300 Micheal korrs smart watch instead, which turned out to be a heap of shite. That must of stung a bit 😂. Also deciding to medicate Corby after being adamant she wouldn't because she doesn't agree with it, completely going back on everything she said a few months ago! Her ego must of got a right good bashing yesterday 😂😂 also what in the absolute duck was that dinner 😷 broccoli cauliflower and cheesy beans? Manky manky mare

Struggling to understand how she set up that Fitbit sitting in her car, I have one, you need to plug it in and sync it all up to your phone before you can use it. Someone telling porkies about the gym 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.