Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she finally got a Fitbit, after everyone recommending them but deciding to go one better and get a £300 Micheal korrs smart watch instead, which turned out to be a heap of shite. That must of stung a bit 😂. Also deciding to medicate Corby after being adamant she wouldn't because she doesn't agree with it, completely going back on everything she said a few months ago! Her ego must of got a right good bashing yesterday 😂😂 also what in the absolute duck was that dinner 😷 broccoli cauliflower and cheesy beans? Manky manky mare
Think Corby's grades are slipping cause he's stuck to the Xbox

Reactions: 4
she was too tired to do much cleaning yesterday and couldn't be bothered to pack either, she's overwhelmed by the housework as it always needs doing, honestly this woman is giving Emma Drew a run for the title of laziest person known to man! The house isnt massive, it should be very easy to keep on top of but nope ma loves she prefers to sit on the sofa picking her face/nose/bum and yawning her head off instead. Cannot believe she did the gym then some cleaning, said she was red hot and yet didn't bath or shower and went to parents evening a honking mess, she makes me itch watching her these days

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So she finally got a Fitbit, after everyone recommending them but deciding to go one better and get a £300 Micheal korrs smart watch instead, which turned out to be a heap of shite. That must of stung a bit 😂. Also deciding to medicate Corby after being adamant she wouldn't because she doesn't agree with it, completely going back on everything she said a few months ago! Her ego must of got a right good bashing yesterday 😂😂 also what in the absolute duck was that dinner 😷 broccoli cauliflower and cheesy beans? Manky manky mare

Struggling to understand how she set up that Fitbit sitting in her car, I have one, you need to plug it in and sync it all up to your phone before you can use it. Someone telling porkies about the gym 🤔
One of the girls in work bought the MK one and it’s crap - doesn’t pick everything up & battery life is terrible. She went back to the shop and said she thought it was broken and they told her that it wasn’t so she looked online & it’s common x

Reactions: 1
Who the duck gives themselves a pat on the back for only putting on 3 stone in 3 years?
What she forgets to say is that she really gained all the weight back in 1 year (2019) when she kept saying she was happy 'wi ma bodeh'
3 Stone in a year, that's some going but she still doesn't beat the Gammon joint of 3 stone in 3 months!

Struggling to understand how she set up that Fitbit sitting in her car, I have one, you need to plug it in and sync it all up to your phone before you can use it. Someone telling porkies about the gym 🤔
Do you know, I actually thought the other day when she filmed herself driving away from the gym, I wonder if she's actually been to the gym or just driven there to drive away and get it on camera! :unsure:

The sniffing is dire:sick: just blow your nose will you (off camera) we really do not want to hear that and then see you swallowing whatever it was you sniffed, absolutely vile.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
she was too tired to do much cleaning yesterday and couldn't be bothered to pack either, she's overwhelmed by the housework as it always needs doing, honestly this woman is giving Emma Drew a run for the title of laziest person known to man! The house isnt massive, it should be very easy to keep on top of but nope ma loves she prefers to sit on the sofa picking her face/nose/bum and yawning her head off instead. Cannot believe she did the gym then some cleaning, said she was red hot and yet didn't bath or shower and went to parents evening a honking mess, she makes me itch watching her these days
[/QUOT
Her moods up and down like a fiddlers elbow! one minute she's on a high about the budgie etc nxt you'd think the bottom had fallen out of her drawers,her whole tone had changed .Wonder what's goin on ?

Reactions: 1
What she forgets to say is that she really gained all the weight back in 1 year (2019) when she kept saying she was happy 'wi ma bodeh'
3 Stone in a year, that's some going but she still doesn't beat the Gammon joint of 3 stone in 3 months!

Do you know, I actually thought the other day when she filmed herself driving away from the gym, I wonder if she's actually been to the gym or just driven there to drive away and get it on camera! :unsure:

The sniffing is dire:sick: just blow your nose will you (off camera) we really do not want to hear that and then see you swallowing whatever it was you sniffed, absolutely vile.
Im sure fopps does that sniffy swallow thing too 😂

What i dont get is how much her hair is oily given that she has a bath everynight and goes to the gym or swim everyday. I shower every morning and wash my hair too and even if i just whack it up in a bun it never looks oily or manky.
If i go gym or swimming then i defo wash it as i cannot stand the thought of sweaty gym hair or the chlorine smell from the pool. The amount of time she spends in water you'd think she'd look cleaner 😖😖

Reactions: 3
Im sure fopps does that sniffy swallow thing too 😂

What i dont get is how much her hair is oily given that she has a bath everynight and goes to the gym or swim everyday. I shower every morning and wash my hair too and even if i just whack it up in a bun it never looks oily or manky.
If i go gym or swimming then i defo wash it as i cannot stand the thought of sweaty gym hair or the chlorine smell from the pool. The amount of time she spends in water you'd think she'd look cleaner 😖😖

she doesnt have a bath every night, she happily does her swim or gym, leaves looking like a sweaty mess and goes right back to sofa vlogging and festers in the grease until her next bath which id say look to be no more then once or twice a week, that hair is only wet from grease and sweat, its minging, she often ends her vlogs sat up in bed ready to watch some TV and settle for the night and her hair is just as greasy as when she left the gym, it makes my head itch thinking about it lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh god, it was bad enough that she never got a shower or washed her grease bound head for parents evening but she never even brushed it 😮 it looked exactly the same when she was back home. She’s such a skank. Also, the yawning is getting out of control ma loves!

Oh she wouldn’t be told by the medical experts months ago would she?! I reckon Corbeh must have had a terrible parents evening, worse than she made out as I doubt she’d be so relaxed about him going on the medication as she totally dismissed the idea when she took him for his appointment, she was fuming

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.