Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you see she kept going on about preasure of sharing her weight people alway say that when she knows they are having a gain i think
yes she made it a very big deal and she said she didn't feel like she had lost any, I think they've had some off plan meals and maybe even a takeaway or 7 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she must literally stink
OMG! she's a right dirtbird,even in yesterdays vlog the waffle maker had food stiil stuck to it and she was still using it.Someone asked can you use potatoes in it ? you could grow bleeping potatoes in it it's so mucky.

yes she made it a very big deal and she said she didn't feel like she had lost any, I think they've had some off plan meals and maybe even a takeaway or 7 ;)
Think the dodgy local curry house is safer tbh, less chance of catching the skitters.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or is she looking more and more like her before photos?
In terms of her at her lowest and her at her biggest, she is 1000% closer to her biggest now

did you see she kept going on about preasure of sharing her weight people alway say that when she knows they are having a gain i think
I really don’t think she’s capable of losing the weight she wants to his wedding. Don’t care how far away it is...

Reactions: 6
So Tans having breakfast on her latest vlog :LOL: just proving me wrong that she's not trying out fasting? Hi Tan!
She mixing it up, having something different because apparently your bodeh gets used to eating the same foods and doesn't break it down as quick!!
Oh my life, where does she get her info from? Was it that nutrition course she went on?:unsure:

ETA...its not her latest vlog, there's a new Iceland vlog
Her bodeh is an entity of it's own 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her insta pics might actually help someone loose weight.....they would either be put off food totally looking at them or think no thanks and have an apple :LOL:
sausages that look half raw, beans (of course) and some mash.....yes she actually boiled and mashed some spuds ma loves yet still looks rank and she stuck a handful of spinach on like always!
even her food looks grubby

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah, just seen that she’s at home having omelette and tinned potatoes ma love!
Omelette and salad is just fine as a meal but with tinned spuds??

OMG! she's a right dirtbird,even in yesterdays vlog the waffle maker had food stiil stuck to it and she was still using it.Someone asked can you use potatoes in it ? you could grow bleeping potatoes in it it's so mucky.

Think the dodgy local curry house is safer tbh, less chance of catching the skitters.
Skitters 😂😂😂 nicking that word 💩💩

new vlog, arseland haul ma loves
looks like the orange hoodie has been replaced by the teddy bear fleece which now seems like its welded to her. Shes "tekking" the watch back....despite wearing it for a few days!!! because it doesn't do what she thought it would do for the price, did she even check the features of it?
When she was on the way back home from the gym she was going to have a shower yet her hair looks vile later in the vlog, does she really have a shower and not wash that hair.....even after the gym and all that sweating??
from aresland she got an arseberg lettuce, a load of junky snacks and slimming world ready meals, 6 of them! they're expensive, she could have got so much fresh stuff for that cost and batch cooked some meals!! Shes so lazy these days, hardly moves from the sofa or her bed and yawns non stop all the way through, she is a grubby buggar in these latest vlogs, how can anyone take her seriously??
You crack me up.....arseland and arseberg lettuce 😂😂😂

I used to be the same when my mum and sisters knew I had joined SW. A loss and I would message them all saying how fab the plan was and trying to get them to come to group and all that jazz. But if I had a gain and I knew it was because I was sat at home stuffing my face then I kept that to myself. Sad really 😂😂
But its when Tarn and Jane have a gain its all oh well guys you know we were making memories....what with a doner kebab and chips??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omelette and salad is just fine as a meal but with tinned spuds??

Skitters 😂😂😂 nicking that word 💩💩

You crack me up.....arseland and arseberg lettuce 😂😂😂

I used to be the same when my mum and sisters knew I had joined SW. A loss and I would message them all saying how fab the plan was and trying to get them to come to group and all that jazz. But if I had a gain and I knew it was because I was sat at home stuffing my face then I kept that to myself. Sad really 😂😂
But its when Tarn and Jane have a gain its all oh well guys you know we were making memories....what with a doner kebab and chips??
Sure she said it was all worth losing the 7 st in 16 month so she could put 3st back on over 3 yrs FFS ,she is a joke .

• Haha
  • Wow
Sure she said it was all worth losing the 7 st in 16 month so she could put 3st back on over 3 yrs FFS ,she is a joke .
thing is shes not just put 3st back on its more alike 5 or more and she just kept losing it and piling it back on, for at least the last year she's lost 4 put 5 on, lost 2 put 4 on, lost 3 put 2 on, over and over again, its like groundhog day for mucky folk

• Haha
new vlog, arseland haul ma loves
looks like the orange hoodie has been replaced by the teddy bear fleece which now seems like its welded to her. Shes "tekking" the watch back....despite wearing it for a few days!!! because it doesn't do what she thought it would do for the price, did she even check the features of it?
When she was on the way back home from the gym she was going to have a shower yet her hair looks vile later in the vlog, does she really have a shower and not wash that hair.....even after the gym and all that sweating??
from aresland she got an arseberg lettuce, a load of junky snacks and slimming world ready meals, 6 of them! they're expensive, she could have got so much fresh stuff for that cost and batch cooked some meals!! Shes so lazy these days, hardly moves from the sofa or her bed and yawns non stop all the way through, she is a grubby buggar in these latest vlogs, how can anyone take her seriously??
Hilarious 🤣🤣 she just missed out a bag of arserings then it would have been a proper arseland haul ma loves

I had to listen to that bit again, I thought hang on a minute did she actually just say that?! She’s such an inspiration for all maloof 🤣

• Haha
woah! she was not too happy that Chris has lost a bit more than her, im getting butlins buffet vibes :LOL:
I doubt they'll be able to stick on plan when away at the lakes, so many lovely bakeries, tea rooms and places to eat, lots of local paaarrrrs too! Didn't make it to the end of the vlog for fear of her swallowing me with those giant blooming yawns

• Haha
woah! she was not too happy that Chris has lost a bit more than her, im getting butlins buffet vibes :LOL:
I doubt they'll be able to stick on plan when away at the lakes, so many lovely bakeries, tea rooms and places to eat, lots of local paaarrrrs too! Didn't make it to the end of the vlog for fear of her swallowing me with those giant blooming yawns
Omg what happened. The buffet must have missed that vlog

Reactions: 1
thing is shes not just put 3st back on its more alike 5 or more and she just kept losing it and piling it back on, for at least the last year she's lost 4 put 5 on, lost 2 put 4 on, lost 3 put 2 on, over and over again, its like groundhog day for mucky folk
But what she's saying is she wants to lose it to put it on again
Omg what happened. The buffet must have missed that vlog
Chris opted for the healthy option ,and got his head bit off by Tan

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Defo butlins buffet vibes 🤣 ooh she didn’t like it because he’s lost more for sure, how pathetic! No I don’t think they’ll stick to in the lakes, I don’t see the point in trying as you say there’s too much temptation. I couldn’t think of anything more miserable than going to Windermere and having to stick to sw, that larrrrf isn’t for me ma loves 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Defo buthins buffet vibes 🤣 ooh she didn’t like it because he’s lost more for sure, how pathetic! No I don’t think they’ll stick to in the lakes, I don’t see the point in trying as you say there’s too much temptation. I couldn’t think of anything more miserable than going to Windermere and having to stick to sw, that larrrrf isn’t for me ma loves 🤣
who goes to the lakes to walk through muddy fields and eat jacket spuds?? oh and don't forget the nails, brows and lashes ma loves......all to be in bed watching telly by 8pm moaning how hungry she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
who goes to the lakes to walk through muddy fields and eat jacket spuds?? oh and don't forget the nails, brows and lashes ma loves......all to be in bed watching telly by 8pm moaning how hungry she is!
What vlog is the buffet sceene plz link me 😂😂

Reactions: 1
thanks for sharing guys

just going off wat some one else how the heck do they spend so much at aldi is that a monthly shop nearly 200 pound AT ALDI my mum used to spend that 120 and that fed 5 adults and 4 kids when we all lived at home we would all pay towards it but that was to feed 9 people how the hell does she spend that much feeding 4 ?

thanks for sharing guys

just going off wat some one else how the heck do they spend so much at aldi is that a monthly shop nearly 200 pound AT ALDI my mum used to spend that 120 and that fed 5 adults and 4 kids when we all lived at home we would all pay towards it but that was to feed 9 people how the hell does she spend that much feeding 4 ?
considering she rarely seems too cook either, even now back on plan she stocked up on arseland ready meals despite doing a big grocery shop, I think she buys a load of crap from those centre aisles 😂 bet their garage looks like aliexpress headquarters!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.