Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go
I think Tan is a brilliant inspiration for weight loss...keep posting them pics and we’ll all be put off our food.
I know she said ‘The food dun’t haff ta luk pritteh’ but come on Dim Wit Tan, make it look edible.
What is it with her and the Gammon making mince look so watery and anaemic...they literally ‘can’t make mincemeat of it’.

Also, why are you asking random strangers for advice about medication for your child or even the teachers at school,before speaking to a professional?
May the Lord help that baby bird because aaar Tan will be waiting for the vlog to go up and check in’t comments fer answers on’t youtube!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her friend must dislike her feeding her shite like that 🤢🤢🤢🤢 either that or she's just keeping to Tan's usual standard of pig slop. Her posts honestly make me gag!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Talking to Rio about how he didnt see the baby bird.
You didnt get to see it did you not.
What kind of English is that? God help those children

Her friend must dislike her feeding her shite like that 🤢🤢🤢🤢 either that or she's just keeping to Tan's usual standard of pig slop. Her posts honestly make me gag!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🙈
in the vlog she shows the bowl of slop and next to it is a bowl of chopped raw onion......to eat together? yak

Talking to Rio about how he didnt see the baby bird.
You didnt get to see it did you not.
What kind of English is that? God help those children
and she's not sure if the other eggs are "infertile" :LOL:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
And there we have it baked potato, beans and cheese maloofs how romantic eh!! Go away for some quality time with your other half to go back to your room to fart like a trooper but then again that’s what Chris is used he might like that familiar aroma of Tanyas guts wafting around him 🤢🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
And there we have it baked potato, beans and cheese maloofs how romantic eh!! Go away for some quality time with your other half to go back to your room to fart like a trooper but then again that’s what Chris is used he might like that familiar aroma of Tanyas guts wafting around him 🤢🤢🤣🤣
😂😂😂 away on a spa break and skimmed right passed the bloody baked potatoes!

She really is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww she isnt on jacket spuds on a weekend away? Each to their own but no matter how much weight I want to lose I would not follow any kind of diet plan if I were on holiday. Of course its no excuse to sit and stuff your face but my word at least go out for a meal somewhere and stay out in bars for a good few hours

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww she isnt on jacket spuds on a weekend away? Each to their own but no matter how much weight I want to lose I would not follow any kind of diet plan if I were on holiday. Of course its no excuse to sit and stuff your face but my word at least go out for a meal somewhere and stay out in bars for a good few hours
That’s exactly I’d do I’d want to spend quality time with my other half not posting pics on Instagram of a boring baked potato. But then again it’s tan like Christmas she would order one of everything off the menu after all she’s making memories 😂😂

• Haha
I've started watching some of Tan's videos since Christmas and I'm laughing my head off reading this thread it's brilliant!! She makes our Janey Gammons look like a Michelin star chef!! Me and my boyfriend howl our heads off at her title sequence with the crappy music and the photo of a cheese cob next to the caption 'food'!!! Oh and the orange hoodie 🤮🤮 not to mention having a take away for their Christmas dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️she's a treasure isn't she!!! 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to the new thread I can't find it 🤔

EDIT: never mind, getting mixed up with gammon joint 😂😂😂

• Haha
I've started watching some of Tan's videos since Christmas and I'm laughing my head off reading this thread it's brilliant!! She makes our Janey Gammons look like a Michelin star chef!! Me and my boyfriend howl our heads off at her title sequence with the crappy music and the photo of a cheese cob next to the caption 'food'!!! Oh and the orange hoodie 🤮🤮 not to mention having a take away for their Christmas dinner 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️she's a treasure isn't she!!! 🤪🤪
You'll love it here, this thread is hilarious, she gives us so much content!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s exactly I’d do I’d want to spend quality time with my other half not posting pics on Instagram of a boring baked potato. But then again it’s tan like Christmas she would order one of everything off the menu after all she’s making memories 😂😂
Oh.... are you supposed to take the other half? That’s where I’m going wrong then 😂😂😂

If you think her title sequence is funny pop over to fopperholic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my goodness!! Fopperholic's intro nearly gave me a headache, that's horrendous 😖😂

Look up a page on Facebook called Slimming Hurl 🤢😂😂🤢 Must be where Tan gets her meal idea's from 🙆🏼‍♀️

Look up a page on Facebook called Slimming Hurl 🤢😂😂🤢 Must be where Tan gets her meal idea's from 🙆🏼‍♀️
Oh dear lord I looked it that page up and OMG tans meals defo could go on that page most of the meals I could see her eating them 🤣🤣 she must get her inspiration off that page 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oof ma loofs being in Windermere has gone to their heads, they've gone for farn darning with their pork loins and jus. Not a cheesy bean or mushy dollop of frozen veg in sight 🤣

• Haha
Chris with his arms around Beatrix Potter in those manky frigging smart price grey joggers 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oof ma loofs being in Windermere has gone to their heads, they've gone for farn darning with their pork loins and jus. Not a cheesy bean or mushy dollop of frozen veg in sight 🤣
Well as Tan said “I’m dead fussy with my food”...surprised she didn’t take a tin of new potatoes with her!
Farn daaarning indeed.

What was that about the ‘Buddha’ on her forehead? Never heard that expression.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.