Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara_M

VIP Member
What does "level 1, 2 and 3 in nutrition" even mean, really? Is it a diploma? Where from? What kind?
I completed level 1, 2 and 3 in a nintendo game earlier. That's as relevant as her answer.
Her response is just rude. You would think she didnt want the business. Too busy listening to her bodaaay and makin memerays ma loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I commented on her video yesterday on YouTube about how she mentioned about Corby having panic attacks when he's eating. I said he can eat all the junk food perfectly fine what you feed him IE the North Pole pile of junk . The poor kid probably doesn't want to eat meals because hes been fed junk all day....The comment was deleted... probably hit a nerve. Horrible greasy nose picking chav!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Nutritionist? Yeah right!

When I first starting watching her she didn’t even know how to pronounce courgette 🤣 She used to call it a cor-get! Seriously.

And she used to get pulled up on her food prep skills! Like not washing her hands after handling meat and using the same chopping board for everything. I could go on.

If she is a nutritionist, then I am the Queen. 👑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she's drawn the larrn, is very ready to get back on it, had zero food in apart from squirty cream and whaart bread but decided yesterday was the day to jump back on the SW train, shes paarled it back on and now weighs 196lbs ma loves but can easily get it back off in tarm for the wedding, she was very pleased to have a home cooked meal.......burgers with cheese on, tinned potatoes (of course) and beans all covered in mayo mmmm yummy! 🤮 plus she won't be listing syns on her shopping hauls any more as she's not paying for the app but if anyone has some spare time to tell her them she'd be grateful, then after all the speel about how ready she is and how great she feels she declared today is "off plan" for her buffet which she had already piled on the table last night haha
let the fun begin........

• Haha
Reactions: 13

lexiloo

VIP Member
did you know ma loves that her necklace has an ameest stone surrounded by savoski crystals ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
I will apologise if it's anything serious but let's face it, it's all the shit she's been packing away for the last few months. Her bodeh has had enough.
When I saw title about health scare my 1st thought was skin rash due to lack of hygiene or her bodeh having some sort of reaction to the sodding hoody 🤭
Ah totally if she has something wrong with her it’s due to her bad diet and the yo-yo up and down is worse for you than just staying big. I hope it gives her a wake up call not to feed those boys the same shit . I hope it also means she will stop giving nutritional advice ,

lexiloo

VIP Member
pie tutorial coming soon ma loves.....cos no one knows how to stick some filling between two layers of pastry ;) im thinking syns will be out of the window with her new found pie love too

its me ma loves, I were once quite large but got down to a saaarze 8/10 eating packets of ham, tinned spuds, lots of beige food and not much speed, ive never been one fer grooming so ave always looked quart larrk a hot mess but ave managed to get a lot of followers so decarrded to mek some money by selling meal plans which are quart frankly a load of shart as its mostly processed stuff and tuna pasta that'll last days ma loves.
I've packed on the pounds agen now and am heading back to ma heavy self but luckily drew the larn and got ma head in the game in tarm for ma wedding so am now living on tinned soup instead of tinned spuds and using ma syns for meal treats lark garlic bread, I don't need fruit or veg as its not beige or easy t'grab outta fridge days after mekking it. If you want-a lose weight too please buy one of ma meal plans and you too could look lark me ma love
tan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
where to start ma loves.....

she isnt doing daily vlogs no more or weekly weigh ins because of the pressure people put on her, she doesn't want to feel bad for gaining 1lb and for someone who claims not to be bothered about gaining 1lb she sure did bang on about it a lot ;)

she doesn't want to stick to a schedule with her uploads because she's self employed so doesn't have to, plus shes loving larrrf as it is and just going with the flow (ie can't be arsed)

she wishes she didn't have to cook tea as she thinks about it from the moment she gets up, im guessing she means she can't decide whether to open a tin of potatoes or beans that day

shes selling so many "reefs" that she is far to busy to do any youtube because they take at least an hour each (not like shes making 10 a day though is it?) and as for the meal plans keeping her busy it must take ages to hit copy/paste/send a couple of tarrrms a week

she's not bothered about what she eats - its christmas
she's chilling in general - its christmas
her grandads dog got given more food - its christmas
her decorations are up - its christmas

the syns in her parrrs have magically changed, first one was around 9 syns a slarrrrce when cut into 8, this one was 9 and a half syns a slarrrce yet was cut into 4 - its christmas

lastly the reason the sarrrrze 14 dress fitted you ma love is..........please see above

• Haha
  • Heart

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Talking of hedges...do you remember when Tan was off on one about Chris offering to trim the hedges back at the back of their house? It was nearly as bad as when he did the food shop on his own.
My favourite Chris moment was the holiday to Butlins when he got a salad and her plate was full of chips and lasagne. Hilarious 😂 Tans face was classic.

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Who on earth goes for a bath to come out and put the same bogging jumper back on, why not nice clean pyjamas, that is just pure rank putting a top back on covered in BO that would give you the boak 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she’s really let herself go big time 🤮🤮
I thought that, after showering a always put clean Pjs on. She probably put the same sweaty pissy knick knacks back on too 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Trimwithtan #3 maloofs come with me, to a world of her imagination, greasy hair, don’t wash here, you’ll sure pick up an almighty infection

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
so after making such a song and dance about being back in the game, back on plan, the larrrn drawn....guess what ma loves? she had a takeaway new years eve as Christ didn't want her cooking despite the fact she had all the ingredients (tin of spuds and tin of spam no doubt) laid out and then they "made the most of new years day" so out of a week of being on plan she managed it for one day :unsure: she's a joke and he's a feeder!
all that cooking over christmas must have meant she deserved a break from it for new year.......oh wait......
but she did treat us to possibly her worst hair do to date 😂😂😂 worzel gummidge or beetlejiuce.....you decide!!!

scare hair.png

• Haha
  • Heart