Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe who ever mentioned her botox affecting her liver enzymes levels could be correct. The doctor rang her back and didn't confirm it definitely wasn't the junk food and asked if she had any tattoos and mentioned HeppaayTities (Hepatitis). Tan couldn't understand as she's not had any tattoos recently but you have had Botox which is needle also. I obviously hope she hasn't but it might make her think about rushing into treatments with no research and thinking she knows it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe who ever mentioned her botox affecting her liver enzymes levels could be correct. The doctor rang her back and didn't confirm it definitely wasn't the junk food and asked if she had any tattoos and mentioned HeppaayTities (Hepatitis). Tan couldn't understand as she's not had any tattoos recently but you have had Botox which is needle also. I obviously hope she hasn't but it might make her think about rushing into treatments with no research and thinking she knows it all.
Plus, I have a sneaky suspicion she did the botox & lip treatment herself. She acted like the doctor was mad! How does she not see that those botched treatments could well be the cause. Of course Tan and "ma best friend Megan" know best!

Reactions: 8
Sure she said it was all worth losing the 7 st in 16 month so she could put 3st back on over 3 yrs FFS ,she is a joke .
See if I hear her say ‘when a lost ma 7 stone in 16 munff’ one more time, I swear to god I will scream haha. WE KNOW TAN, WE BLOODY KNOW!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Someones mentioned it in the comments and of course their wrong ma luvs!

Reactions: 5
she could easily lose 3 lbs a week by washing her fecking hair! grease is heavy ma loves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s liked all the other comments but took the time to reply to this one to tell someone they’re wrong. Typical tan
Maybe takes 6 months to breakdown a normal amount, not a f***ing barrel load!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See if I hear her say ‘when a lost ma 7 stone in 16 munff’ one more time, I swear to god I will scream haha. WE KNOW TAN, WE BLOODY KNOW!!!!!
She doesn't menation the regain of half if the weight though. It's taken until the last month or so to stop pretending shes still a sarze 10

Shes been to Arseland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shes had her brows and nails done for the weekend, just the look whilst walking /clarming mountains ma loofs 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot listen when Tanya uses that stupid bloody voice to talk to awbreeeeeyy! I just wanna smack her in the chops

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot listen when Tanya uses that stupid bloody voice to talk to awbreeeeeyy! I just wanna smack her in the chops
glad its not just me! she sounds like she's a ventriloquist (bad one) with a puppet sat on her knee

• Haha
makes me laugh how she goes on and on about not being hungry all day then snarfs down two jacket spuds for tea

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i know most people would have that with some meat or somthing i would never have 2
then crisps, a cake bar and some sweets in bed, I know she's using syns but my lord her diet is awful, although she did add more manky salad for speed ma love ;)

then crisps, a cake bar and some sweets in bed, I know she's using syns but my lord her diet is awful, although she did add more manky salad for speed ma love ;)
lol thats the thing i think sw abosloutely works but its when people twist the plan to their way of thinking like to me that is not healthy

Reactions: 2
lol thats the thing i think sw abosloutely works but its when people twist the plan to their way of thinking like to me that is not healthy
My sw rep used to say this, and this just reminded of the time my rep said have a jacket spud with a big salad to make it on plan. She then said 'as you actually wouldnt eat 2 spuds worth of chips now would you?'
Take some free food away and replace with speed but tarn never does this

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.