Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve checked everywhere and can’t find her business registered anywhere. If she’s making a living off of it like she says and is managing to pay all the bills and rent on her income alone then surely it would be registered somewhere for tax purposes? Chris is probably not declaring all the work he does and they probably claim working and child tax hence why money is no object to her.
Also has anyone noticed how the wedding novelty has worn off?

Reactions: 9
Well I’ve checked everywhere and can’t find her business registered anywhere. If she’s making a living off of it like she says and is managing to pay all the bills and rent on her income alone then surely it would be registered somewhere for tax purposes? Chris is probably not declaring all the work he does and they probably claim working and child tax hence why money is no object to her.
oh yes now you mention it ive not seen any of her wedding vlogs for a while, she can't be arsed ma love ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think you'll find her business registered anywhere. As a sole trader earning under the VAT thresh hold, she would only register with HMRC.
If you are a Limited Company and pay VAT, that's a different story, you can see all the details of a business on Companies House.

Reactions: 4
I don't think you'll find her business registered anywhere. As a sole trader earning under the VAT thresh hold, she would only register with HMRC.
If you are a Limited Company and pay VAT, that's a different story, you can see all the details of a business on Companies House.
true true
You’d think though by the way she lives, fillers, weddings, Botox, Michael korrs watches etc then she’d be earning above the threshold. She spends like she’s trying to get rid of money.

Reactions: 6
Someone bookmark the day, grim with Tan has give her bodeh a good scrub , she used exfoliator and everything 🤦‍♀️

Subtitles come up trumps again.
Sparse entarce sashes I bet spice entice sales are going to go through the roof now
View attachment 70780
Oh good jesus I actually laughed out loud! This is frigging hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
true true
You’d think though by the way she lives, fillers, weddings, Botox, Michael korrs watches etc then she’d be earning above the threshold. She spends like she’s trying to get rid of money.
The VAT threshold is £85,000!! I very much doubt she earns that amount or anywhere near that!

Could tell that lettuce was one of tans meals.....it was bleeping filthy!! :LOL: :sick:

• Haha
The VAT threshold is £85,000!! I very much doubt she earns that amount or anywhere near that!
Yes I know but she spends money like she’s a top earner. Most people with a wedding and mortgage to save for (in her wage bracket) aren’t getting Botox and £400 watches just after Christmas and a trip to Disney. We have a combined income of £75k and we certainly wouldn’t spend the way she does AND we already have everything in order unlike tan and Chris.

Omg Lexi, glad I'm not the only one. It was brown, pure filth 🤮🤮🤮
whole bloody meal looked rank, draaaa lasagne and brown manky lettuce yum yum yum ;) buy a meal plan and you too can eat gems such as that!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Could tell that lettuce was one of tans meals.....it was bleeping filthy!! :LOL: :sick:
Well lexi you wait until she brings out her own cookery book . Pinch of nom will be knocked off the book shelves once tan brings out her best seller😂😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
someone has commented how her hair looks really good and shiny......no ma love you've just never seen it clean before ;)

so she's used syns on ketchup and mayo....why is she not using those skinny sauces she was trying to convince everyone were so amazing and delicious!
Because she’s been sticking her dirty fingers in them and licking and double dipping . Kids will have to eat them. 🥴🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.