Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Skinny coffee does amazing stuff...reduces bloating, helps weight loss and boosts your metabolism and best of all, it's got new packaging and 'it's more better' :oops:
I'll buy some for the more better packaging 'cos it certainly ain't worth buying for any of its claims!
Says she !looking like a bloated monk fish

Im sorry but how can they afford all these things.. lip fillers
botox
disneyland trip
london weekend away
michael kors smart watch
4 takeaways a week
Average of £150 a week food shop
???
as well as saving for a wedding and a mortgage... something dodgy is going on there 🤔 🤔 wouldnt surprise me if Chris was lowkey up to no good and had something dodgy going on on the side 😂 he always ‘pops out’ in the evenings wonder where he goes 🤔
Not forgetting the dodgy accountant that does the books! the one that can't count to 6 FFS

imagine leaving your childs pee soaked blanket for a day before u wash it :\
And cleaning the mattress with carpet cleaner??

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Im sorry but how can they afford all these things.. lip fillers
botox
disneyland trip
london weekend away
michael kors smart watch
4 takeaways a week
Average of £150 a week food shop
???
as well as saving for a wedding and a mortgage... something dodgy is going on there 🤔 🤔 wouldnt surprise me if Chris was lowkey up to no good and had something dodgy going on on the side 😂 he always ‘pops out’ in the evenings wonder where he goes 🤔
THANKYOU LORD!! at last someone has brought this up!
She cannot be making much on YouTube/website and he’s a self employed electrician which I know first hand isn’t the most lucrative job in the world unless you’re running your own team.
I doubt they’re disclosing all their earnings and probably claiming on the side.
I’ve often wanted to ask her how on Earth she affords all of that. She also said not long ago that SHE pays all the bills including rent and he just pays for the fun stuff. So maybe he’s not officially living there who knows.

Reactions: 6
She cannot be making much on YouTube/website and he’s a self employed electrician which I know first hand isn’t the most lucrative job in the world unless you’re running your own team.
I doubt they’re disclosing all their earnings and probably claiming on the side.
I’ve often wanted to ask her how on Earth she affords all of that. She also said not long ago that SHE pays all the bills including rent and he just pays for the fun stuff. So maybe he’s not officially living there who knows.
ask her but maybe do it in a certain way so she doesnt take it a dig maybe we could ask for a budgeting video how to afford this stuff lol

Reactions: 7
ask her but maybe do it in a certain way so she doesnt take it a dig maybe we could ask for a budgeting video how to afford this stuff lol
yeah like......Tan if you can afford Disney trips, London trips, designer watches and huge grocery hauls why can't you buy soap and shampoo ma love ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think her lips act as a flotation device when she goes swimming 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
I just can’t get over how bleeping awful she looks, those lips! God almighty

So, the Pinch of Nom recipe book is too fancy for her, of course it is because it you don’t need tinned potatoes or bacon grill for any of the recipes! She’s getting worse, honestly she’s a show. I got this book for Christmas and there’s some really loves meals, the problem is you’ve got to cook from scratch and maybe even chop some spuds ma loves

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

So, the Pinch of Nom recipe book is too fancy for her, of course it is because it you don’t need tinned potatoes or bacon grill for any of the recipes! She’s getting worse, honestly she’s a show. I got this book for Christmas and there’s some really loves meals, the problem is you’ve got to cook from scratch and maybe even chop some spuds ma loves
Is the book worth getting then ? I did wonder !

Reactions: 2

Its hard work opening a tin of nutritional new potatoes and boiling some mixed veg ma loofs 😂

Made the mistake of googling Michael Kors smartwatches. 🤑

I thought that, maybe shes claiming as a single parent and claiming rent benefits or whatever it's called.🤔

• Haha
yeah like......Tan if you can afford Disney trips, London trips, designer watches and huge grocery hauls why can't you buy soap and shampoo ma love ;)
To be fair that Disney trip was probs peanuts. They drove there so that alone saved them loads, plus they stayed in a normal cheap hotel and not a Disney hotel so again loads of money saved there. All they would have paid for was the park tickets, crossing by car and the hotel and spending money. Probs didn’t cost a lot at all.

AB233A81-8C74-4316-86C1-583D1080293F.jpeg

The lunch of a qualified nutritionist maloofs!!!!

Reactions: 5

I got the book for xmas too and saw some great ideas in it, like you say its too much effort for her, unless it involves tinned stuff, over processed junk or frozen veg she doesn't want to know, made me laugh when she said she needed to do her own cookbook 😂
cook with Tan - a beginners guide to shaaarrt meals with zero nutrition, listen to your bod-eh maloofs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't know where they get their money from - we both work full time and certainly can't do £150 weekly shops .... find it a bit annoying tbh maybe I should get into wraaating meal plans maloofs 😕

Reactions: 10
To be fair that Disney trip was probs peanuts. They drove there so that alone saved them loads, plus they stayed in a normal cheap hotel and not a Disney hotel so again loads of money saved there. All they would have paid for was the park tickets, crossing by car and the hotel and spending money. Probs didn’t cost a lot at all.

View attachment 70623
We did a coach trip to DLP in 2016 for 3 of us only 1 day in Disney 1 day travelling there and back each way it was still around £450.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

View attachment 70623
ive looked into it and its still quite a bit of money it is cheaper way of doing it but still an expensive trip your proberly still looking at 900+ for everything

View attachment 70623

Disney especially in december won't be anywhere near reasonable though in terms of tickets and food, drink etc and to say it was days before xmas and booked pretty last minute means it would still be out of reach for most people and yet to them it seemed like pocket money, no problem in splashing out on it ma loofs ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.