Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooof ma loves it just hit the (g) spot dead sexsey 😍🤣
she'll have covered it all in her skinny sauces that she waaarrrrped down her tongue ma love and licked the plate clean too as she's soooo nigella - and by nigella I mean the waynetta slob version of the culinary goddess

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Tans having breakfast on her latest vlog :LOL: just proving me wrong that she's not trying out fasting? Hi Tan!
She mixing it up, having something different because apparently your bodeh gets used to eating the same foods and doesn't break it down as quick!!
Oh my life, where does she get her info from? Was it that nutrition course she went on?:unsure:

ETA...its not her latest vlog, there's a new Iceland vlog

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So Tans having breakfast on her latest vlog :LOL: just proving me wrong that she's not trying out fasting? Hi Tan!
She mixing it up, having something different because apparently your bodeh gets used to eating the same foods and doesn't break it down as quick!!
Oh my life, where does she get her info from? Was it that nutrition course she went on?:unsure:
And wondering how anyone could fancy a sweaty mess?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
new vlog, arseland haul ma loves
looks like the orange hoodie has been replaced by the teddy bear fleece which now seems like its welded to her. Shes "tekking" the watch back....despite wearing it for a few days!!! because it doesn't do what she thought it would do for the price, did she even check the features of it?
When she was on the way back home from the gym she was going to have a shower yet her hair looks vile later in the vlog, does she really have a shower and not wash that hair.....even after the gym and all that sweating??
from aresland she got an arseberg lettuce, a load of junky snacks and slimming world ready meals, 6 of them! they're expensive, she could have got so much fresh stuff for that cost and batch cooked some meals!! Shes so lazy these days, hardly moves from the sofa or her bed and yawns non stop all the way through, she is a grubby buggar in these latest vlogs, how can anyone take her seriously??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
new vlog, arseland haul ma loves
looks like the orange hoodie has been replaced by the teddy bear fleece which now seems like its welded to her. Shes "tekking" the watch back....despite wearing it for a few days!!! because it doesn't do what she thought it would do for the price, did she even check the features of it?
When she was on the way back home from the gym she was going to have a shower yet her hair looks vile later in the vlog, does she really have a shower and not wash that hair.....even after the gym and all that sweating??
from aresland she got an arseberg lettuce, a load of junky snacks and slimming world ready meals, 6 of them! they're expensive, she could have got so much fresh stuff for that cost and batch cooked some meals!! Shes so lazy these days, hardly moves from the sofa or her bed and yawns non stop all the way through, she is a grubby buggar in these latest vlogs, how can anyone take her seriously??
And was still wearing the same clothes from the gym!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.