Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is that
Why TF would you even share it 🤢
how can she think a pile of sorry looking lettuce is a salad?? those draaarrrd up leftovers look rank too......how how how does this person sell meal plans?????

Reactions: 9
Disney especially in december won't be anywhere near reasonable though in terms of tickets and food, drink etc and to say it was days before xmas and booked pretty last minute means it would still be out of reach for most people and yet to them it seemed like pocket money, no problem in splashing out on it ma loofs ;)
Ah yes didn’t think of that x

Reactions: 4
I got the book for xmas too and saw some great ideas in it, like you say its too much effort for her, unless it involves tinned stuff, over processed junk or frozen veg she doesn't want to know, made me laugh when she said she needed to do her own cookbook 😂
cook with Tan - a beginners guide to shaaarrt meals with zero nutrition, listen to your bod-eh maloofs
Looks good doesn’t it, looking forward to trying some out. She did make me laugh when she said something along the lines of it’s for people who have got more time, jeez you’ve got all day maloof 🤣
oh god can you imagine her book 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks good doesn’t it, looking forward to trying some out. She did make me laugh when she said something along the lines of it’s for people who have got more time, jeez you’ve got all day maloof 🤣
og god can you imagine her book 🤣🤣
101 ways wi tinned spuds ma love ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so going back through tans vids as i went through a stage of not watching her
and the one where she is discussing her dads death her crying appears fake like no tears wipes around her eyes yet u never see actuall tears
looks like shes going to burst into tears then sundently talks normal again :\

like im not saying everyone has to cry but why fake it
and oh my that meal looks good gordan ramsay eat your heart out

Reactions: 8
so going back through tans vids as i went through a stage of not watching her
and the one where she is discussing her dads death her crying appears fake like no tears wipes around her eyes yet u never see actuall tears
looks like shes going to burst into tears then sundently talks normal again :\

like im not saying everyone has to cry but why fake it
and oh my that meal looks good gordan ramsay eat your heart out
50 ways to pickle your liver

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair that Disney trip was probs peanuts. They drove there so that alone saved them loads, plus they stayed in a normal cheap hotel and not a Disney hotel so again loads of money saved there. All they would have paid for was the park tickets, crossing by car and the hotel and spending money. Probs didn’t cost a lot at all.

View attachment 70623
The lunch of a qualified nutritionist maloofs!!!!
Doesn’t she own a bloody plate

So she did one hours swim and a 15 minute sauna and yet her hair is still stuck to her head? Did she swim in a chip pan??

• Haha
Someone bookmark the day, grim with Tan has give her bodeh a good scrub , she used exfoliator and everything 🤦‍♀️

Subtitles come up trumps again.
Sparse entarce sashes I bet spice entice sales are going to go through the roof now
Screenshot_20200110-082945_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s gonna avoid chocolate then goes on to say she’s gonna have chocolate buttons lol 🙄

• Haha
WTF is that
Why TF would you even share it 🤢
Funny how the same comment was posted on Jane Gammons thread, a few of us said how no filter would make the food look good and I put why do SW influencers think they can cook and mentioned Tan and Fopperholic. But...you don’t read here though Tan? ;)

That’ll be the only proper wash for January ma loves. Someone has commented calling her out on the skinneh coffeh, no doubt it’ll be a snipey reply

Funny how the same comment was posted on Jane Gammons thread, a few of us said how no filter would make the food look good and I put why do SW influencers think they can cook and mentioned Tan and Fopperholic. But...you don’t read here though Tan? ;)
She 100% reads here! She’s so impulsive she wouldn’t be able to stop herself

Reactions: 7
That’ll be the only proper wash for January ma loves. Someone has commented calling her out on the skinneh coffeh, no doubt it’ll be a snipey reply

She 100% reads here! She’s so impulsive she wouldn’t be able to stop herself
She’s not a good advertisement for that skinnny coffee is she ! barley lost a couple of pounds and she’s been on it which seems like years 🥴

someone has commented how her hair looks really good and shiny......no ma love you've just never seen it clean before ;)

so she's used syns on ketchup and mayo....why is she not using those skinny sauces she was trying to convince everyone were so amazing and delicious!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not a good advertisement for that skinnny coffee is she ! barley lost a couple of pounds and she’s been on it which seems like years 🥴
Exactly, the company must be hard up having someone who’s put 4 stone on promoting it 🤔
It’s morally wrong because she’s still been getting paid for it when she’s been off plan for about 3 months, these bloody ‘influencers’ are a joke

Exactly, the company must be hard up having someone who’s put 4 stone on promoting it 🤔
It’s morally wrong because she’s still been getting paid for it when she’s been off plan for about 3 months, these bloody ‘influencers’ are a joke
and the "spaaarrrrce entaaarrrce" too, she said she'd not used them in ages yet she was pushing them every vlog at one point and said they were the best thing ever, she "were a proud brand ambassador" use ma code TANLIES ma loves for money off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
and the "spaaarrrrce entaaarrrce" too, she said she'd not used them in ages yet she was pushing them every vlog at one point and said they were the best thing ever, she "were a proud brand ambassador" use ma code TANLIES ma loves for money off
Exactly she’s full of tit! It looks like she’s deleted the skinneh coffeh comment, it’s disappeared. Been caught out have ya ma love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.