Travel Vloggers and VanLifers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Campervibe full timers? They’re having a holiday of a few months in their van as they’ve bought a property in Ireland and they’re as fake as the others if not more and so sketchy!
I haven't watched them for a while, sketchy sums them up! they done my head in!
Have they brought a place in Ireland? Will there be a snack cupboard, will we ever know what Louise did before you tube!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven't watched them for a while, sketchy sums them up! they done my head in!
Have they brought a place in Ireland? Will there be a snack cupboard, will we ever know what Louise did before you tube!!
Yes, why is it so top secret?!

Reactions: 2
We was so proud of ourselves. Stopped hate watching three channels , then stumbled on another..... Seems we just love a hate watching. Bertie Bus in Benidorm. Them poor dogs. His voice like he's sucked on a helium balloon and finds his unfunny jokes that funny he repeats them three times. And she needs winding up. Can use a full vlog up just speaking one sentence.

Reactions: 4
We was so proud of ourselves. Stopped hate watching three channels , then stumbled on another..... Seems we just love a hate watching. Bertie Bus in Benidorm. Them poor dogs. His voice like he's sucked on a helium balloon and finds his unfunny jokes that funny he repeats them three times. And she needs winding up. Can use a full vlog up just speaking one sentence.
Weirdly we've just come across Bertie Bus too... he comes across as a bully and one of those blokes that would insult you in the pub when you've only just met him and then claim it was only banter and don't you have a sense of humour... she seems nice enough. Those dogs are lovely but I think are too big for life in a van.

Weirdly we've just come across Bertie Bus too... he comes across as a bully and one of those blokes that would insult you in the pub when you've only just met him and then claim it was only banter and don't you have a sense of humour... she seems nice enough. Those dogs are lovely but I think are too big for life in a van.
We said a bully too and 👍

Reactions: 1
Any one watch 'LEAVE EVERYTHING AND WANDER"? I did not see a forum on them. Was wondering if any TL crowd has similar reactions to mine. Please direct me to a thread if there is one. Thanks.

We said a bully too and 👍
I find they vlog just for sake of getting a vid out everyday. I do think she is ether thick or has learning disabilities.
Surely running with big dogs on a waist band will kill ya back
His laugh i just wana punch tv. He does seem jolly and not phased by anything while her head falls off

Reactions: 1
Just what is going on with Linzi’s calf’s!
So they are off to California apparently on a whim. They really must have money to burn.
And I hope this isn't body shaming but she wears such incredibly unflattering clothes.

Ooh I would love to drive california...one day. I won't be watching though, their videos are really off putting.

It's funny as I've met them in real life, parked next to them at a festival and they were lovely towards me and little one, it's just their videos, I don't like them on youtube!

I appreciate how the Beans admit they have no medium to long term plan. I do not appreciate how Al was a bit melodramatic about having a hernia surgery making him reassess his life. I had a hernia when I was a bit younger than Al. It was a surgery to tuck a bit of intestine back into place and repaired, not life shaking. A stroke, cancer, a cardiac issue I would get. A hernia?? That might just be me.

Reactions: 5
I appreciate how the Beans admit they have no medium to long term plan. I do not appreciate how Al was a bit melodramatic about having a hernia surgery making him reassess his life. I had a hernia when I was a bit younger than Al. It was a surgery to tuck a bit of intestine back into place and repaired, not life shaking. A stroke, cancer, a cardiac issue I would get. A hernia?? That might just be me.
that's because he's been sucked into the ideology that believes clickbait is a requirement for videos to get views.
No. the only reason why clickbait is even needed is because their content and delivery isn't all that entertaining or informative to keep people coming back.

1704200975816.png

Yeah they're terrible at click bait. I really think they are running out of steam along with Endless Adventure.

Reactions: 2