Travel Vloggers and VanLifers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not convinced they do much on their trips but drive, park up, go in the pool/sea, do a campsite tour, eat, Linzi does the laundry and some yoga, pack up drive again. Personally I'd rather travel less distance and spend longer at each place. No wonder the kids find it boring, they are either driving or hanging out round the campsite.
Yes its frustrating sometimes. They find a lovely campsite where the children seem really happy - but then they have these self imposed time restraints about having to move on so they only stay one or two nights. Then they go and park in some grim car park or by the side of the road with no facilities.

Reactions: 2
I'm not convinced they do much on their trips but drive, park up, go in the pool/sea, do a campsite tour, eat, Linzi does the laundry and some yoga, pack up drive again. Personally I'd rather travel less distance and spend longer at each place. No wonder the kids find it boring, they are either driving or hanging out round the campsite.
We're off to France for a month in our motorhome, we won't be travelling vast distances, a gentle potter along taking in the sights and relaxing. I have no idea why they want to rush everywhere.

The two older boys obviously don't want to be filmed, George does but probably for not much longer. I don't understand why they don't park up somewhere else a few days and let the lads enjoy themselves.

I am concerned though as they must have been back for a while and no more videos!

Reactions: 3
They want to rush everywhere for content. Sadly this is no longer a family holiday for any kids with Vanlife parents, it's purely footage to please subscribers.

That’s what I thought too, why the hell would you be sitting in a dodgy car park (that you basically lied to get in!) when you’re surrounded by beautiful hotels (not circus circus 😂) that you could stay in for half the price?! Makes no sense, clearly for content but tit content at that

I am concerned though as they must have been back for a while and no more videos!
I presume they've done a lot of footage but are only going to release one video a week - which will probably take them up to nearly Easter before they have to do anything new :rolleyes:
Then they'll have an Easter trip somewhere.

I presume they've done a lot of footage but are only going to release one video a week - which will probably take them up to nearly Easter before they have to do anything new :rolleyes:
Then they'll have an Easter trip somewhere.
They're back! With a title so click baity I don't know where to start! To spare you having to watch it, they didn't break down and have to be low loaded away (as shown in the picture), someone knocked a switch by the door and turned the power off, they phoned recovery who told them to turn the switch on and huzzah everything worked again!

To summarise: they didn't break down, they stayed at another cracker barrel, they still don't have a bottle opener, they flew over the grand canyon, they tried to dump their waste but it was smelly so didn't, they went to have their door repaired, Lyndsey's knee is slightly better, they stayed an another cracker barrel and had chick filet. Woo, the excitement is palpable. That may not be in the right order but who cares!

If you say thank you to someone for sponsoring your trip (surfshack) do you then not have to put paid presentation or ad anywhere? I won't be using them now on principle. And they must be paying a lot for them to afford helicopter rides over the grand canyon.

Btw, the jackery things they are always flogging are shite, there are far better things on the market (or so my auto electrician friend tells me), they also seem to give them away free to anyone so I question how many they actually sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did the Travel Beans leave their baby unattended, sitting on a high surface next to a hob while filming outside the van!? Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Noah appear in the background after they'd come in from outside wtf.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Did the Travel Beans leave their baby unattended, sitting on a high surface next to a hob while filming outside the van!? Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Noah appear in the background after they'd come in from outside wtf.

View attachment 2707060
That was a bit of a WTF.

The cynic in me thinks they had to do an upbeat vlog since they have had a string of depressing dour offerings lately.

View attachment 2707060
My God that is so dangerous, at that age they are moving,rocking and wriggling and it would take nothing for him to end up on the floor, and hurt himself. I seriously doubt their parenting.

My God that is so dangerous, at that age they are moving,rocking and wriggling and it would take nothing for him to end up on the floor, and hurt himself. I seriously doubt their parenting.
And it's the fact that they publish it on the internet to show the world how completely shite their parenting is. He's quite clearly reaching far out of his seat in that clip, he could so easily have tipped out and hit his head on the hard surface. What is wrong with these two that they don't give a crap about their child's safety?!

And it's the fact that they publish it on the internet to show the world how completely shite their parenting is. He's quite clearly reaching far out of his seat in that clip, he could so easily have tipped out and hit his head on the hard surface. What is wrong with these two that they don't give a crap about their child's safety?!
Absolutely unhinged behaviour from the Beans

View attachment 2707060
Noticed that too. They even commented that he was outside. Major WTF moment.

• Wow
Just unsubscribed from Northerners on Tour. Cannot watch them go on about the snow and pipes freezing anymore. FFS what did they expect going to Scotland in January!!

• Haha
Just unsubscribed from Northerners on Tour. Cannot watch them go on about the snow and pipes freezing anymore. FFS what did they expect going to Scotland in January!!
:ROFLMAO: at least it makes a change from listening to them going on about bloody Chinese and chicken fried rice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Radfords, travelling kind not the fecund ones have put another video up, it's so dull I'm not sure I can even be bothered to surmise what it's about. From what I can recall they actually paid for a campsite, they were all ill, shots of a brown lump under a duvet that may or may not have been lynds being ill. They stayed an extra night, the boys got food, Lyndsey went to the gym to do her yoga but didn't like it so did it by the pool. Steve found someone who let him use theit skylink. George swam a lot.

I think that covers it!

The things I do for tattle

• Haha
Radfords, travelling kind not the fecund ones have put another video up, it's so dull I'm not sure I can even be bothered to surmise what it's about. From what I can recall they actually paid for a campsite, they were all ill, shots of a brown lump under a duvet that may or may not have been lynds being ill. They stayed an extra night, the boys got food, Lyndsey went to the gym to do her yoga but didn't like it so did it by the pool. Steve found someone who let him use theit skylink. George swam a lot.

I think that covers it!

The things I do for tattle
'A brown lump under a duvet' 😂
What a dull holiday they've had. Was it really worth all that expense and distance for 10 days when they were ill for three of them? With masses of long drives.
I'll never get why they don't rent a villa for a week somewhere with a pool while the kids are youngish. That's all they want. Or just stay in the same place for a week with their 'rig' (as Steve calls it 🤭).

Reactions: 1
'A brown lump under a duvet' 😂
What a dull holiday they've had. Was it really worth all that expense and distance for 10 days when they were ill for three of them? With masses of long drives.
I'll never get why they don't rent a villa for a week somewhere with a pool while the kids are youngish. That's all they want. Or just stay in the same place for a week with their 'rig' (as Steve calls it 🤭).
I don't understand it either, I know they like motorhoming but all that money to stay in crakerbarrel car parks!

I bet the lads never go in one again when they do going on holiday with them

Haven't watched Camper Vibe in months but thought I'd check what they're up to these days and they're seriously looking for a townhouse in Portugal to buy at the moment, two months after buying a property in Ireland. The flaunting of their YouTube wealth is really something else.
The vlogs on the other hand are as boring as ever. It's literally just Louise filming herself driving for 20 minutes and rambling on while doing so and then a drone shot of the park up. They don't even bother showing the country they're in anymore.

Reactions: 4
It's literally just Louise filming herself driving for 20 minutes and rambling on while doing so and then a drone shot of the park up. They don't even bother showing the country they're in anymore.
There's nothing Louise loves more than 1. Fanny, 2. talking about Fanny and 3. talking to herself while in Fanny.

*it's OK, I'm a lesbian, I'm allowed to make fanny jokes.

• Haha
seriously looking for a townhouse in Portugal to buy at the moment, two months after buying a property in Ireland. The flaunting of their YouTube wealth is really something else.
it actually makes me so mad. We’re going through a cost of living crisis, a lot of people who watch them have probably been pushed into van life because of money reasons and they’re flaunting all their spending like crazy. I’m not saying they can’t buy what they want, but maybe do it in private.