Travel Vloggers and VanLifers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they talk about this in the video? I’ve just watched what I assume is the reupload of them getting the house and there was no mention of them knowing they were the highest bidder?
They are full of tit and it’s all for attention! It’s so boring to have to make this tit up for likes and content! 🥱 they knew they were selling the house in the UK and going straight to Ireland to buy another one, they would’ve been planning and researching at home months before. Just a shame they’re now going to be a house renovation account, instead of Vanlife travellers!

Reactions: 2
They are full of tit and it’s all for attention! It’s so boring to have to make this tit up for likes and content! 🥱 they knew they were selling the house in the UK and going straight to Ireland to buy another one, they would’ve been planning and researching at home months before. Just a shame they’re now going to be a house renovation account, instead of Vanlife travellers!
I assume this is about camper vibe? I've stopped watching them because not only are their vlogs boring AF these days, but they're also the most shameless regarding ads and sponsorships.
When they left for this trip, they promised the longest one yet. A trip that would take them to Eastern Europe and North Africa over the next year and a half. Nothing of that happened. It was less than a month before they bought a house. They didn't even make it out of Ireland FFS. And this was obviously always the plan because they started house hunting the moment they arrived there.

Reactions: 5
Did they talk about this in the video? I’ve just watched what I assume is the reupload of them getting the house and there was no mention of them knowing they were the highest bidder?
They took the video down, edited that part out and made it public again. They had filmed every part of it, including putting the agent on loud speaker and publishing that too!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They took the video down, edited that part out and made it public again. They had filmed every part of it, including putting the agent on loud speaker and publishing that too!
In the original vlog, they were told they had the 4th highest offer out of 12 bidders but that the sellers liked them the most, so if they were to match the highest offer of 207.5k, the house would be their. Which they did.

Reactions: 4
In the original vlog, they were told they had the 4th highest offer out of 12 bidders but that the sellers liked them the most, so if they were to match the highest offer of 207.5k, the house would be their. Which they did.
that's a shady deal

Reactions: 3
Shady mother fuckers! I have no idea how they put up with each other they both drain the life out of me, even from behind the screen!

Reactions: 2
What is the bleeping deal with that bastard baseball cap - just like the smelly 'erbert Worzel from Those Happy Days - miserable pair of shillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apart from Overlanding Sophia and Tread the Globe are there any actual full time travel van lifers anymore?

Ah yes I forgot about Nikki. Quite like her although I don’t watch regularly. Only started watching after she got the van as I’m not into car camping myself.
watched her for a bit earlier this year. she's okay but some of her stuff got a little too cringey for me

Ah yes I forgot about Nikki. Quite like her although I don’t watch regularly. Only started watching after she got the van as I’m not into car camping myself.
What on earth are they doing with that pizza? You don't leave it in the peel like that, you use that to launch it onto the stone

I don't think I can watch anyone of this rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Travel Beans: let’s drive around Ireland in a slightly larger moldy van with a shot suspension or steering problem with our baby while exhausted. Wonderful.

• Haha
Saw that video pop up. Figured as much with the word "retro" in their title.

The Travel Beans: let’s drive around Ireland in a slightly larger moldy van with a shot suspension or steering problem with our baby while exhausted. Wonderful.
I enjoyed the footage of them trying and failing to flush a toilet. And watching them spill Malteasers in a bag for life and finding it hilarious. Looks like Alex wore the same clothes all day, slept in them and then wore them the following day?

Love a Hello Fresh AD with the cupboard of unusable mouldy kitchenware and them eating Babybel, Pepperami and Malteasers for dinner.

Anyone know what’s going on with Camper Vibe? Have they just bought a load of 200year old ramshackle buildings?
They seem to be buying a house in Ireland subject to a survey for mould I think?
I'm torn about these two. I really want to like them but something seems so false. I can't put my finger on what it is I can't warm to.

Reactions: 6
They seem to be buying a house in Ireland subject to a survey for mould I think?
I'm torn about these two. I really want to like them but something seems so false. I can't put my finger on what it is I can't warm to.
I’m the same, there just isn’t any truth with these two and everything seems sneaky and calculated. They’re in Scotland at the minute with John & bore off Mandy 🥱

Reactions: 4
I’m the same, there just isn’t any truth with these two and everything seems sneaky and calculated. They’re in Scotland at the minute with John & bore off Mandy 🥱
It's time to find some new ones to follow, the majority are so boring now.
For example - how many vlogs is Theo going to make moving stones?
Currently I do watch Chapter by Chapter, Jammy Gits and Lost In Transit and are all okay. The ones from a year or so back are totally 😴 - for me at least.

• Haha