Travel Trolls TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but the motorhome definitely looks like it belongs to a gypsy now! What is the obsession with black all of a sudden.

Reactions: 1
I.had to laugh they said they were tired. Try working at a proper job then you can be tired. Any guesses where they're going on their next "trip" #holiday

Reactions: 4
So they openly said they spent 1k doing this stupid makeover on the motorhome and bought all the other bits and bobs to go with it, kettle, mats etc. Then the new camera and the extras to go with that, so all of that must of added up to a pretty penny. Yet they still find free dental care like they are skint. They have 65 patrons! obviously depending on what level each is on as to what they pay each month, They get their payout from Youtube, can't make out what that is from social blade and i bet they have folk who send them money. Either way they must be doing ok to be able to travel so much as the cost of fuel must add up, food and the hotels they stay in as well as the campsites. Tuna!! they both almost had an orgasam over tins of bloody tuna! whatever next.

Reactions: 2
Strange that as soon as they start travelling again her leg goes and she feels ill she has been fine for ages

Reactions: 3
Tired from doing what? being on bloody holiday all the time, doing what you want when you want all the time! my god anyone would think they were working a 12 hour shift 6 days a week.

Tired from doing what? being on bloody holiday all the time, doing what you want when you want all the time! my god anyone would think they were working a 12 hour shift 6 days a week.
mazzys tired from playing with her horrible wig and drawing in her ridiculous brows

Must admit that wig she had on today does look rather stupid, stands out an absolute mile that it's a wig

Reactions: 1
Tonight's vlog! Why doesnt Mazzy get herself checked out. She looked awful and he must struggle pushing her in the wheelchair. You can tell.she's no interest really in where they go

Very concerned to see Mazzy in a wheelchair like that. She really needs to sort herself out, what are they playing at? I really enjoy Mazzy, she’s great to have to take the sour taste Dan leaves. Lets hope she figures it out soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.