Travel Trolls TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to think this and all the signs are there and her liver could be failing , she sounds like she is in denial though
Think you could have hit the nail on the head there ! What with her whiny frigging voice , the brows that look as though they,ve badly drawn on with a sharpie, the wigs, well best not go there and Dan the man to shack up with in bed on a night she doesn’t have much of a life so could see her turning to the bottle for sure

Reactions: 1
I don't think she is an alcoholic, although he would certainly drive me to drink! She certainly isn't stupid, stupid as in unintelligent but she is thick if that makes sense. I think she has a heart of gold and has all the right intentions but is so so gullible. Dan on the other hand is the most useless man i have, sorry 2nd useless man i have ever known. He constantly needs his ego rubbing and his back patting and telling what a clever boy he has been. Mazzy tells him how to mend most of the repairs that need doing, and when he's done them he has to pull that stupid face that says aren't i a clever boy then.

Reactions: 3
I think they are both heavier drinkers than most people. There is always a can on the table, not to mention her saying she was drinking too much recently. she doesn’t seem well at all and they both need to sort out their priorities.
Mazzy needs to go and see her kids.

Reactions: 4
That birthday vlog was odd and she seemed really odd. They're staying another night too wow hard work doing nothing

Reactions: 2
They wouldn't be so bad but they're all messy and matted. And he said on the live she's still bleaching her hair underneath

• Wow
Surely she’s not still dying under the wig!! Isn’t that the whole point of them? So she can repair the damage she’s done to her natural hair? 😨😨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if they are worried about the winds that are coming! Lets face it they were stupid enough to park on the seafront the last time we had storms coming through the country. Are they going to be sensible this time and find somewhere a little bit sheltered.

Wonder if they are worried about the winds that are coming! Lets face it they were stupid enough to park on the seafront the last time we had storms coming through the country. Are they going to be sensible this time and find somewhere a little bit sheltered.
You'd hope they'd go down the sensible route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.