Travel Trolls TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear another attempt to please the subscribers how long will it take for these unfortunate people to find out they are being lied to. They keep referring to making videos a job so if they are getting benefits it's the high jump for the both of them. I can't watch their vlogs it's to painful these. Two have found a way to con the public and I cringe.

Reactions: 9
What is the new thread going to be called, which one are we going to use, and does anyone know how to start a new one?

Reactions: 3
The Travel Morons have copyright struck #Hall of fame on YouTube!
poor little Dan has such a fragile ego!
If you don’t want criticism, don’t broadcast your pathetic scrounging life on YouTube for the world to see!

Reactions: 9
Welcome to the attractive concrete jungle expertly guided by poor lonely old Gary who will talk to anybody and everyone to fill in his days in the sun.

No thought of getting a taxi or Uber back to camp let’s hoof it back miles on her allegedly bad legs.

Her waste of good food is disgusting but that’s ok suckers are paying for it.

He is still at the deleting lark - I was just about to read a comment about Baggy and it vanished into thin air - he really is a magician.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The excuse that Mazzy needs to always be near a toilet and has anxiety is absolute rubbish!
They just don’t want to go to Valencia because they have no culture or want to truly experience Spain. So Dan…there are no toilets in Valencia???
However, they are happy to go to Benidorm to explore!
Anyway, technically she is always near a toilet, Dan, because he is full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My vote to.
Saw someone put a comment about this site on their vlog today it didn’t last long callling them baggy and bo selecta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw that post telling folk to get over to tattle life and check the real Baggy and Bo Selector out. Loads of love hearts on it. Gotta be one of us on here. Wasnt on there too long.

Do we need anything other than Travel Trolls TV #2
Yeah that will do...as long as it has their name in it.
Yeah no pissing herself in that busy large please so that was a load of tit he gave us,might as well be in England apart from a bit of sun....cat bleeping stand them.

Guys try

Another one trying to hit back...not as good as hall of fame but it all helps our cause.
duck these conning bastards!!!!

Reactions: 3
Who the duck is Gary who now appears to be aiding and abetting their dubious activities?

Reactions: 5
All they have done is bang on about seeing the real Spain but showing their true colours because how happy they are now it’s all English food and drink.

Reactions: 10
Only £5 donated on last night's video.
Expect the walking stick to come out soon and talk about how much they are spending.

Reactions: 5
Feck me, I don't watch Dum and Dummers vlogs now just straight on here to hear what normal type people's views are. Today I gritted my teeth and opened were Dan was actually drooling over a picture he had saw on the front of a cafe. The hole was having a climax over a feckin FRY UP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.