Travel Trolls TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mazzy being lonely and drunk sat on her own was not a result of him going to bed being poorly i'm sure! That was a very quick try of a cover up as to the videos that Mazzy put up and then removed rather quickly. Her face didn't tell the story of 'my loved one is poorly and i'm worried about him'.

Reactions: 1
I get the impression from the past few blogs that Mazzy is getting a bit bored of Scotland and itching to get back to England. Who would blame her though, she gets herself hyped up about Glasgow and Dan decides it’s unlikely they’ll go there this trip. All about what he wants…

Everything is about what he wants! He is always the centre of attention and will go out of his way to make sure of it, even down to the thumbnail pictures, he is always in the forefront, never Mazzy. The only time he gets rearly excited is when there is food about or he knows there is someone else to do the work ie fix the duck ups he's made. I'm glad Mazzy had some good company for a few days and someone sensible and mature to talk to as it must be dreadful with only rubber face as company for weeks on end. Oh and what a childish sense of humour! How do so many people think he is funny? It's pathetic what he comes out with, same tit different day. If you read this Dan, you aren't funny!

I can't believe he classes what he does as work! They are on permanent holiday funded by everyone else. Doing what they want when they want, and i think their main funder is Danny Da'shriver or however you spell it as he is always getting shout outs. He is obviously slipping them hotel stays and meals and clearly big packages which we see. Working my arse! but if it makes rubber face feel better calling it work then .....

Reactions: 2
Can't believe they aren't going to go into Edinburgh as it's effort etc. They're a travel channel touring Scotland and not gping to its capital city

Can't believe they aren't going to go into Edinburgh as it's effort etc. They're a travel channel touring Scotland and not gping to its capital city
It will be because he is scared to drive around there! And it will be more expensive so mean parting with his hard earned (cough) money.

Talk about dropping hints about it being expensive to stay in Edinburgh! Give us your money folks so we can stay here! Nothing like a bit of trespassing to be proud of! Will pay out for crap and bikes they never use but begrudge paying entry fees. See Mazzy has ripped her coat already. Always seem to have the money to eat in pubs or fast food don't they. How many times does he have to say Mazzys name in each video when she is the only other person he is talking to.

It been really interesting reading this thread. I used to watch Dan Holdsworth vlogs years ago, when he called himself Deep Digger Dan. If anyone interested (bored!) enough to go back through his playlists, there are videos from Germany when he was in a relationship with a lass who had a baby by him. Then few years later, he mentioned a daughter in her late teens or early 20s when he was doing the Lands End to John Groats walk for Mazzy's father. Her Dad sustained a head injury in an incident where Mazzy family resides, the press were involved and a lot of money was raised to help the old chap. Then, suddenly the walk ended because Dan had leg or knee problems or shin splints. Cant remember. Mazzy at that time drove the motorhome to give him somewhere to live whilst he was doing the walk. There are loads of old playlists on his deep digger dan channel, hundreds of them. Some are good, including the digging the coast 365 ones. I can't remember for sure (can't be bothered to go back through all the old playlists from that time), Mazzy sold her house and purchased the current MH. Indeed they did split up (how bored am I tonight to be remembering all this!), but got back together fairly quickly. Mazzy X you tube channel showed her stating she was going to stop drinking, not that long ago, because she wasn't liking how it affects her. Didn't seem to last long. I have a couple of times suggested things, regarding her urinary problem, including reducing her coffee and pepper intake . But, my comments were deleted. She has, if I remember right, more than one child, the one she mentions now and again and a much older one. Whatever their relationship or family dynamic is, I am unsure, not really my business. Shame however, the vlogs have got rushed and uninteresting of late. The Moray, Inverness and mid Highland ones didn't inspire any wish for me to view the remaining videos.I touched base today and watched the Tunnel video, again, that would have been excellent if Mazzy had been able to say what she was interested in properly. I have now stopped watching completely and unsubscribed. I much prefer The Ex Pawers, Lost in Europe, Daily Bald, Bald and Bankrupt, NKFRZ and Harald Baldr who do professional and interesting vlogging. I dislike the term 'e-begging' , but recently I am feeling that this is exactly what some YT presenters are doing. I also feel that whilst I am paying council tax locally, that some MH people should be paying towards the collection of their rubbish and toilet waste. I pulled into a lay-by today on the A9 north of Perth and at the side of the road was obvious contents from a chemical toilet. That stuff kills wildlife and pollutes the streams and rivers. I dont believe the trolls do that, hope not anyway. So, big apology for such a long post, keep watching if you choose to, but my personal preference are the bloggers who post interesting travel stuff. I must try not to guess what this couple are living like, since I can only see short clips of their daily life. Indeed, their job is their blogging. Not my idea of work, but I guess it can be, if the videos are going to be professionally presented. Oh, regarding the food.. not my idea of healthy eating, either but again, not for me to judge unless I walk in their shoes. Actually, reading back my words, I am being very judgemental.... whoops! Apology to all. Hey folks, Keep safe, Happy New year albeit belated.

Reactions: 8
Wow that's all interesting!! I'm shocked to learn that Dan has a child!! Also I know Mazzy had 1 daughter didn't realise she had 2. It's weird how she doesn't see them but there may be good reasons I guess. Mazzy does seem as though she's got a good heart. Her illness are definitely not helped by their diet I agree. I once asked if they'd has their covid vaccinations again my comment was deleted

Wonder why they are deleting comments, clearly have got things they don't want others to know. They obviously haven't had their covid vaccines else we would all of heard about it, i don't care if they are anti- vaxers, but except for the masks they haven't taken any other precautions and freely mixing with others. As for Mazzy and her health! well i did care but she is now drinking again and before we know it she will be complaining again about her kidneys etc, self inflicted so have no sympathy. Latest video! trespassing and total disrespect in one video! Behaved like children in the art gallery, deserved to be thrown out. I keep asking myself why i watch them, but i watch because it to see just what could possibly happen next, just what could the idiot stuff up of break and also to make sure that Mazzy is ok. I wish Mazzy would come to her senses and realise that he is using her so he can do what he wants to do, without her van he would be stuffed. Mazzy wants a house well they will never get one because they will never be able to save enough and wont be able to get a mortgage on a youtubers income. I know i couldn't go months without seeing my children just to go travelling around the country in a motorhome. It's not like there going anywhere you can't go in a weekend or long weekend is it, just seems strange that she would abandon her children like that to be raised by her family so she can live in a motorhome with him. Come to your senses Mazzy and go home to your children before it's too late and your health is beyond help.

Reactions: 6
Hadn't intended adding to my very long previous comment, but I think it might be interesting to others to have a look at these vlogs.

Google the words: Deep Digger Dan My Horse Racing almost leads to a fight 10 June 2012' and a later vlog 'Beach Detecting With Deep Digger Daughter & E Trac (164)'. This is how long I was following Mr Holdsworth for! One of the vlogs is silent at the start, hang in there, it is self explanatory eventually.

Anyone wanting to watch the full playlist, go to Deep Digger Dan channel itself, click on video, then click the sort by box and click on oldest. Some of the older stuff is very interesting.

Happy viewing? Hope so.

Lets all try to understand Mazzy being so into him. She does suffer anxiety which is quite noticeable with her nail biting. I hope she gets the healthcare she needs, very soon.

The damp problem in the MH will be affecting both of them, the mould spores are horrid to breathe in , the spores can cause chronic ill health. As long as she knows we care about her 🤗

Another week ahead and my viewing has changed completely since I unsubscribed to TT's! I found Motorbike Millie yesterday and have loved back watching those vlogs. Take care all x

I think she likes being with Dan in the motorhome because she knows it would be hard for him to leave her. They're together almost 24/7 which isn't healthy. I saw his daughter doing make up on him vlog. She looks about 15 or 16 then but it was a few years ago

I thought she has 3 children, as in a previous blog she mentioned she has all three birth dates tattooed on her wrist. I can recall a vlog around one Christmas time where she decorated the van with one of her daughters. She couldn’t have been much older than 10?

I thought she has 3 children, as in a previous blog she mentioned she has all three birth dates tattooed on her wrist. I can recall a vlog around one Christmas time where she decorated the van with one of her daughters. She couldn’t have been much older than 10?
That rings a bell actually

He just is not funny, i have tried i rearly have but i cannot understand how people think he is funny!

Mazzy never seems to have health or walking issues when she's with Neil and Emma 😒

Mazzy never seems to have health or walking issues when she's with Neil and Emma 😒
That is true, never noticed that before but your right, she could walk for England when she's with them. But i must add she does look alot happier when she is with them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.