Travel Trolls TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think their channel has flipped lately they definitely aren't as present as before

This man is so insecure and really quite nasty to lovely Mazzy. Only just started watching them and can’t believe how often he belittles her and she just takes it. Would be really entertaining vlogs if it wasn’t for his constant complaining…

Reactions: 2
No video again today even though last night he said there would be one! Just looked on their patron page! Their patrons are rearly getting their monies worth, the last video they put on there was May 19th! Think i'd be a little pissed off if i was paying and not getting the promised perks. No video so they must be tired again.

No video again, but isn't it his Birthday this weekend that he kept reminding everyone about! 27 wasn't it! Probably loving it up in the hotel.

His birthday is what December he's.pushing 50 now. Probably 48 I reckon. I just hope Mazzy is ok

These videos they keep doing with Iceland food, i wonder if they are hoping to get sponsership from them, so they get free food. Wouldn't put it past the frigging cheapskate. Doesn't pay out for anything without a grumble.

Omg he couldn't of made that video any more about him if he tried. Yes it's your Birthday Dan, you have had quite alot of them before! Big kid, time to grow up a little, actually time to grow up alot, and time to stop making Mazzy look like an idiot. Always has to pull her up about something.

Reactions: 1
'Hope you got lots and lots of presents' typical coming from Dan as it's all about the material things with him, and as for seeing family!! Where are theirs? Hasn't Mazzy got a very young daughter, shouldn't she be seeing her at this time of year instead of staying in a hotel while some other member of the family raises her child for her. In fact why has she left her to be raised by someone else while she jaunts around the country with rubber face, she should be raising her child.

She put up a rather drunk short on her channel I don't think she seemed very happy
And they have been taken down again! No she wasn't very happy was she, think they had maybe had a falling out. Sent her back to the drink whatever has happened, she will be suffering with her kidneys again before long.

And they have been taken down again! No she wasn't very happy was she, think they had maybe had a falling out. Sent her back to the drink whatever has happened, she will be suffering with her kidneys again before long.
I agree something is definitely wrong they're not uploading and there's an edge to their shorts

I think she wanted to go home but I bet he said no, so yeah she will be feeling lonely if she only has rubber face for company. She does look very sad in the video though, feel quite sorry for her.

I think being poorly and missing her family is taking its toll. It can't be easy living in such a small space either

Wonder if we will get a video today! I see a comment on the Trolls video asking if she was ok, so someone else clearly could see that she wasn't happy too! Who knows she might actually be getting fed up of waiting on him hand and foot, while he either sits in his bed or is wrecking her van because he knows how to do jack tit and has to rely on everyone else to do stuff for him.

Just seen this thread has had 1k views already!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.