Travel Trolls TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair on him you could see Dan does care for her today but not in the right way he should be getting her health checked and not dragging her about the country

Reactions: 1
Omg , she looks a LOT older than that , I thought he was about 55 and her about 54

Is the wheelchair just attention seeking to justify the fact they both don't work and get people to send them money

Omg , she looks a LOT older than that , I thought he was about 55 and her about 54

Is the wheelchair just attention seeking to justify the fact they both don't work and get people to send them money
She seemed fine until they started travelling again and she does put on a pathetic voice

The dental work she got is a charity for the homeless isn’t it?

maybe some kinda benefits claim so she’s milking it with a wheelchair?

Reactions: 2
The dental work she got is a charity for the homeless isn’t it?

maybe some kinda benefits claim so she’s milking it with a wheelchair?
She must be claiming universal credit to be entitled to the charity dental care

Loving the “guess how old I am” comment from her.
the wheelchair was very short lived aswell purely cos he can’t be arsed to push her around.

Does make you wonder doesn't it. Pissing myself watching them trying to call the ghosts at 7pm in the evening. Who does bloody ghost hunts that early in the evening, oh they do because they are so tired from holidaying all the time they have to go to bed early.

Well todays video was nothing more than to boost his own ego. They didn't have to video that they just could of got on with Mazzies Birthday.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.