Travel Trolls TV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I think she likes to take more of a back seat when around them as well. Love when she makes the occasional cheeky comment towards Dan. There have been a few lol.

They certainly wouldn't of taken the bus tour if they had to pay for it themselves, no way would Dan pay for that! I'm so pleased that Mazzy has had some decent company for a few days.

Reactions: 1
Does mazz have addition needs ??

She does but she will keep going just to keep that idiot happy. They need to stop travelling and get her sorted before she ends up to sick and ends up in hospital
You can tell by the way she talks when she's not well! But then i can't understand how she can go without seeing her young daughter for months on end, it would kill me.
she'd had a daughter ?what age is she ?

Don't they ever get bored driving about ?? They would do anything other than just get a actual job they both must be lazy ?

What on earth are they doing to the motorhome that table looks wrong and the black tiles on the floor

Well those carpet bits are going to end up the hoover aren't they, and why would you stick them down! you would want to be able to take them out and clean them if you needed to. Tiles around the toilet!!!! eewww. Is it me or are the pair of them packing the weight on! Dans face looks so chubby, and he so acts like a little boy over things.

To be fair Mazzy was losing too much weight she looks better for it. I've not noticed Dan looking much bigger

The bathroom is definitely not to my taste but it’s very Mazzy lol. Although I don’t like it, it’s not my motorhome and for all we know Mazzy hasn’t been enjoying van life and this is what she needs to feel better about things. I’m glad she decided against putting vinyl all over the wood!

I much prefer the wood effect and the wood floor, easier to clean for a start!

Just watched the bathroom video. Very bling bling, but all traveller girls like their bling dont they. Personnaly i think it looks hideous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree it's not my taste either. I can't see it all staying on and keeping clean will be hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.