Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You stick it in the toilet and plunge down on it and it leaves a small bit of the green gel inside to try and make you think you're not living in a toilet on wheels.

She just plunged it in theire toilet and injected the green gel in there

Next second it's on their dinner table

Classy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Food poisoning from poorly reheated rice will get them first.

Why does Mess insist on cooking their dinner at breakfast time?

Reactions: 4
Probably him thats killed the ducklings giving them all that tit he puts out...
Total bell end

It makes me laugh when she says “I’ve cleaned the van from top to bottom but I haven’t done inside the cab yet” what like the bit where the steering wheel is you mean?! It’s not a house mazzy earth to mazzy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
'How much are sponges normally, 3 for £1?'

'No they're usually 6 for £2'

💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like that mould mobile is going to be up for sale very very soon. Deep cleaning. Nobody going to buy it after summers out. Watch this space.

Reactions: 5
Looks like that mould mobile is going to be up for sale very very soon. Deep cleaning. Nobody going to buy it after summers out. Watch this space.
I thought that too - washing all the curtains, etc. I wonder where they will live?

Big news then! They are not selling the big rolling turd! They are taking it back to Spain for winter.

I think the reality of they won’t be able to sell the mouldy rust bucket has hit them!

• Haha
I think Mazzy is embarrassed by Dan tbh.
When they went to Ingoldmells Dan started ranting about 500 migrants crossing the channel this year and he said most of the market stall holders were African.
Mazzy said she hadn’t noticed and looked quite embarrassed. She is certainly more self aware than Dan.
He right though about the migrants crossing? So why shouldn't he say it?

Reactions: 2