Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual f##k '' if you want to change your life start betting and gambling''. Who in their right mind gives that sort of advice, seriously what the hell is he thinking.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
When they went out the other week, was it Skegness they went to? Old Dan couldn’t get away quick enough, he stated he didn’t like people. He seemed quite happy in that crowd at the footy match!

Reactions: 4
When they went out the other week, was it Skegness they went to? Old Dan couldn’t get away quick enough, he stated he didn’t like people. He seemed quite happy in that crowd at the footy match!
You can drink at a footy match and you can't looking at shops and stalls. He's a alcoholic prick

Reactions: 9
He's doing something he wants to do not what Mazzy want. He's controlling her.

Reactions: 7
At least Dan’s bad knee seems to have recovered, judging by all that leaping about at the football, so he can get straight on with all those riveting e-bike reviews when he gets home.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he got his words mixed up it's people don't like him.

• Haha
Awwww bless em! They did over 15000 steps and are tired! Try doing that every day and doing a proper job. My god they are pathetic twa£s

Reactions: 8
Awwww bless em! They did over 15000 steps and are tired! Try doing that every day and doing a proper job. My god they are pathetic twa£s
Tired my arse! Translated to hung over more like - Dan said he couldn’t remember anything from the night before. Not sure he should’ve been driving the state of him 😵😵😵

Reactions: 6
I said a while ago you could see the change in her since the war time letters and the comments being off, they went quiet with hardly any vlogs. It’s so obvious that she had had enough with it all, snapping back at dick head when he wouldn’t even leave campsite for a walk. Now all of a sudden they went out for that walk on the beach, few trips to the dump and tescos, and now hes really making the effort to take her away for the weekend!!! Did you see how excited she was just to be out walking round a lake, then walking up and down some shops, and when he booked the football tickets the way she went on like some excited kid, thanking him for a NIGHT out 🤣, it was 4.30 in the afternoon!! Not one hint of anxiety from him about going out and being around people, and no panic for toilets from her. Funny that. He’s obviously had to make some effort as I think she had told him she was done with it all. Loved how tired he was on going home day…..that’s what happens when your not in bed by 5pm Dan lol. bleeping tired!!! Tired from what???? And how many times is she going to film heating up microwave rice and putting half a burnt onion and half a jar of curry paste?? Even Dan said it made him ill. Have you noticed he has a bad stomach and the shits all the time, and he constantly says not to make things “too too” spicy but she still insists on it being super spicy. Oh I can not wait to see these pair of knobs in turkey 🤣

• Haha
I said a while ago you could see the change in her since the war time letters and the comments being off, they went quiet with hardly any vlogs. It’s so obvious that she had had enough with it all, snapping back at dick head when he wouldn’t even leave campsite for a walk. Now all of a sudden they went out for that walk on the beach, few trips to the dump and tescos, and now hes really making the effort to take her away for the weekend!!! Did you see how excited she was just to be out walking round a lake, then walking up and down some shops, and when he booked the football tickets the way she went on like some excited kid, thanking him for a NIGHT out 🤣, it was 4.30 in the afternoon!! Not one hint of anxiety from him about going out and being around people, and no panic for toilets from her. Funny that. He’s obviously had to make some effort as I think she had told him she was done with it all. Loved how tired he was on going home day…..that’s what happens when your not in bed by 5pm Dan lol. bleeping tired!!! Tired from what???? And how many times is she going to film heating up microwave rice and putting half a burnt onion and half a jar of curry paste?? Even Dan said it made him ill. Have you noticed he has a bad stomach and the shits all the time, and he constantly says not to make things “too too” spicy but she still insists on it being super spicy. Oh I can not wait to see these pair of knobs in turkey 🤣
I think she goes off on one every now and again so he has to be nice for a while as he's afraid of losing his home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4