Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Kath too, she's got a nice personality, she does some fab food too.
I like her but sometimes the dramatic posts about leaving TikTok & that’s she’s doing everyone a favour by posting wear a little thin!!
Anyway, Tracey wouldn’t know a proper meal if it jumped up & hot her on the nose, she’s too busy curing covid with oxo cubes & making sure Shannon picks the sex of her baby 🙄 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand all the begs in her comments praising her dinners. They must have eaten tit dinners to think hers are amazing 🤣

Reactions: 4
She is copying Kaths Kitchen/cooking. She is a lovely lady who makes some nice meals. Yesterday Kath started doing recipes for family meals that cost a fiver. The blatant copying is embarrassing.
Only she so is

Reactions: 1
She now thinks she's Martin Lewis ffs is there no end to this fools talent 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I like her but sometimes the dramatic posts about leaving TikTok & that’s she’s doing everyone a favour by posting wear a little thin!!
Anyway, Tracey wouldn’t know a proper meal if it jumped up & hot her on the nose, she’s too busy curing covid with oxo cubes & making sure Shannon picks the sex of her baby 🙄 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I have to agree 're Kaths I'm leaving posts, it's every other week now, I do like her though Tracey could never compete with her ever

Reactions: 2
She is desperate to stay relevant... She tried the gypsy cleaning... She done the lipstick thing... Shes tried cooking..the whole fibro thing... Done the staged videos..

Can anyone add to that please feel free 😅

Reactions: 2
I feel like mark not eating a block of cathedral city every night might help the budget

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is she educating her daughter when she’s barely literate? You have to question the intellect of her followers, she’s an absolute idiot and shouldn’t be taken seriously at all. Her with her written back to front protest posters was hilarious! “Tracy for PM”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is desperate to stay relevant... She tried the gypsy cleaning... She done the lipstick thing... Shes tried cooking..the whole fibro thing... Done the staged videos..

Can anyone add to that please feel free 😅
don't forget being an advocate for dv.

Reactions: 3
She’s acting all affected today, doing “The Voice” and everything, cmon Trace, we’re relying on you to overthrow the government and lead this revolution. Perhaps keep your gob shut over things you don’t understand would be more appropriate. Stop stirring up obviously vulnerable people, who need someone to hold onto. You’re a hypocrite and a liar.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.