Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her budget meals she cooked today 🤢🤢
Just went and had a look, for starters they look rank and tasteless. She is showing meals that everyone knows are cheap and cheerful, no big secret is it. Wonder what else she comes up with next. 🤮

Reactions: 2
Just went and had a look, for starters they look rank and tasteless. She is showing meals that everyone knows are cheap and cheerful, no big secret is it. Wonder what else she comes up with next. 🤮
I couldn't think of anything worse than eating mince 2 days on the trot 🤢 today's dinner will be interesting as they like their joint of pork on a Sunday, as for the desserts, shop bought coconut muck with custard, she needs to use her imagination a bit more

I couldn't think of anything worse than eating mince 2 days on the trot 🤢 today's dinner will be interesting as they like their joint of pork on a Sunday, as for the desserts, shop bought coconut muck with custard, she needs to use her imagination a bit more
She thinks she is being really helpful but all adults and mother's know and cook those meals regularly. She has no creativity and wishes she was as good as Kath's Kitchen but she just isn't she is basic

Reactions: 3
She’s encouraging people to switch their electric off at 10pm, so it’ll make the power companies rethink the price hikes, you can bet your bottom dollar that this hypocrite will be doing nothing of the sort. She’s also “unwell” today, so take her words as the ramblings of an imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tracy is saying they done it Spain and the prices went back down. But I saw a post on FB that said it did not happen and the person is Spanish. Also it could cause a power surge when everyone puts the electric back on leaving people without power. I hope it blows up her electric box to be honest so she cannot charge her phone or go on Tik Tok. Fingers crossed 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is her low budget meals any different to her normal meal 😂😂 I think people meant nice meals on a low budget not prison food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s encouraging people to switch their electric off at 10pm, so it’ll make the power companies rethink the price hikes, you can bet your bottom dollar that this hypocrite will be doing nothing of the sort. She’s also “unwell” today, so take her words as the ramblings of an imbecile.
She’s talking like she thought of it and organised it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are her followers that thick that they really do believe she cooked that full breakfast in that pan on the barbecue🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She done well scrambling those eggs in there and not mixing them with the beans 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.