Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who thinks the pregnancy announcement video is totally staged 🙋🏻‍♀️
Very staged, she'll be trying to gate crash the Oscars for that performance 🙄 and the next video its about her and her fibro again saying the last Labour put her in bed for 2 weeks ffs can't she just let Shannon have her moment? Selfish cow

Reactions: 1
Very staged, she'll be trying to gate crash the Oscars for that performance 🙄 and the next video its about her and her fibro again saying the last Labour put her in bed for 2 weeks ffs can't she just let Shannon have her moment? Selfish cow

Always got to be the Tracy show 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her last few posts are about Will Smith at the Oscars. She is obsessed with cheating

Reactions: 1
Her video about the lifeboats going to get immigrants, is just her showing her vile side
Omg I haven't seen It, that thing is lower than a snakes belly, there are lines you don't cross and in my opinion that's 1 with what's going on in the Ukraine at the minute, she'll stop at nothing, She's got the mentality of a parasite

I haven't watched her for a while her voice goes right through me and makes me angry for some reason 😂 she is a nasty witch who thinks she is above everyone else and I can't stand that in anyone...

We all bleed the same, we all die the same..

Who is she to speak on immigrants! She has no idea how it must feel for those people to risk their lives to save themselves. Not everyone has a man that provides everything for you, not everyone can lay in bed for a week. She is so narrow-minded I actually can't stand it

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched her for a while her voice goes right through me and makes me angry for some reason 😂 she is a nasty witch who thinks she is above everyone else and I can't stand that in anyone...

We all bleed the same, we all die the same..

Who is she to speak on immigrants! She has no idea how it must feel for those people to risk their lives to save themselves. Not everyone has a man that provides everything for you, not everyone can lay in bed for a week. She is so narrow-minded I actually can't stand it
Absolutely this ! The UK is an island , the majority of us ( via ancestors) were likely immigrants at one point !
even if we weren't, we are all humans huh?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I saw her TT in reply to Adhd Shepherdess, the audacity calling her a moaner!! And shouting get off my page!! No one moans more than Tracey. Her opinions of world news are so stupid. If she had a brain cell it would be lonely. Spouting tit about domestic violence yet, didn't SHE smash hubby in the head with a chipped mug causing him to need hospital treatment? I have a feeling she is the violent, domineering control freak in that house. She speaks to her girls like they are pieces of crap.

Reactions: 5
I saw her TT in reply to Adhd Shepherdess, the audacity calling her a moaner!! And shouting get off my page!! No one moans more than Tracey. Her opinions of world news are so stupid. If she had a brain cell it would be lonely. Spouting tit about domestic violence yet, didn't SHE smash hubby in the head with a chipped mug causing him to need hospital treatment? I have a feeling she is the violent, domineering control freak in that house. She speaks to her girls like they are pieces of crap.
She also said if she cheated mark would spin her jaw!

Reactions: 2
She now seems to see something on the news and it's let's make a video, she hasn't a clue what the topic is about she homes in on a name like Puntin and Jayden 🙄 😂 she needs to get someone with a brain to do some research before she makes a video and makes a complete fool of herself honestly she's really showing the real Tracey lately

She is as thick as 💩. Does not even know P is for park in a automatic car.
I've never drove an automatic car but even I know that, what does she think the letters on the gear stick are for? To teach her the alphabet I suppose

No wonder she’s on her second husband bet the first couldn’t get away faster enough don’t blame him 😂

She is as thick as 💩. Does not even know P is for park in a automatic car.
She said the car was borrowed so, any normal thinking person would surely ask what the letters meant? How she passed her test I don't know as she's not the brightest bulb in the box.

She is telling people you can choose the sex of your baby as she done it. She is telling people to buy a book she used to convince both her girls. People in the comments trying to tell her about science but she is thick as 💩
I think Tracey was last in the queue when brains were given out 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.