Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! She’s so thick, that cheese was in a resealable wrapper, it’s no life hack you idiot if you chop the wrapper in half. A sandwich short of a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha! She’s so thick, that cheese was in a resealable wrapper, it’s no life hack you idiot if you chop the wrapper in half. A sandwich short of a picnic.
I was just about to post about this 😂 she stole this off the other idiot Nana witch and not realising the cheese will be mouldy by tomorrow as it's not air tight, it's in a resealable bag for a reason, she just gets better by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day another saga in the story of our gweatest fwend, you have a daughter Tracey, buy her clothes, spend quality time with her, your unborn grandchild belongs to your elder daughter, not denying the bond, I have 16 month old twin granddaughters, they belong to my daughter not me.

Reactions: 1
Started a new thread if anyone would like to do a recap

New thread title #Tracey Winter 2, Hello my frwends when will this lunacy end

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.