Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not just that she is really thick it’s that she won’t listen to anyone or have herself as wrong.

Reactions: 3
She is telling people you can choose the sex of your baby as she done it. She is telling people to buy a book she used to convince both her girls. People in the comments trying to tell her about science but she is thick as 💩
I don’t really watch her so thought she was joking about choosing the gender but she’s actually serious ‘you’re only guaranteed a girl if it’s a boy you won’t get pregnant’ 🤯 wtf !!! Someone in the comments was telling her it’s not fair to get others hopes up, which is true, but she wouldn’t have it as it worked for her twice ! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Only just found this thread , I got blocked for telling her not to put new shoes on the table as my gran always said it was bad luck! Too up her own arse & hlf her dinners look vole anyway

Reactions: 8
“Does anyone know what this is? It smells like garlic?”
It’s wild garlic. I don’t think it’s a joke, I think she’s that stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen the video of them in a supermarket. She's telling the little boy to punch grandad in the head, and he did. There is definitely something not right upstairs with her. Who actually says that to a baby? Someone in the comments said about it and she said "that's how we roll" I literally am astounded by her stupidty.

Reactions: 10
Just seen the video of them in a supermarket. She's telling the little boy to punch grandad in the head, and he did. There is definitely something not right upstairs with her. Who actually says that to a baby? Someone in the comments said about it and she said "that's how we roll" I literally am astounded by her stupidty.
I seen it then when it came to that bit I scrolled on only a halfwit would encourage that behaviour so when he punches Tracey right in that big gob of hers will that be how she rolls? Stupidity at its best

Reactions: 2
She is just doing videos for the sake of it now. It’s just cringe how stupid she is.

Reactions: 2
Waking up to a gyrating Tracey badly miming cher, was definitely not something I ever thought I would have to see or even write in a sentence

Why does it look like she is biting instead of singing the words ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you seen the Amy Winehouse one she done last year? Scroll right down it’s there

Reactions: 1
What does she do for a job???? Just seen her one of her latest TT’s I doubt very much they will starve!!!

She is copying Kaths Kitchen/cooking. She is a lovely lady who makes some nice meals. Yesterday Kath started doing recipes for family meals that cost a fiver. The blatant copying is embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.