Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she under the impression if we turn the electric off the companies will gift it to those in need? All of her food is a sea of beige, not forgetting the transparent cabbage. Her loyal lovers are asking why Phil n Holly aren’t knocking down her door. After Nana Bea I hope not.

Reactions: 3
So her campaign to turn power off did not go too well so now she is doing it every Sunday as she thinks not enough people knew about it.

Saving on electric by cooking leftovers on the BBQ
What if it rains, how is she going to cook outside? Maybe it will be sarnies if the weather is shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What if it rains, how is she going to cook outside? Maybe it will be sarnies if the weather is shite 😂
Maybe she could have switched from top up meter to direct debit, we knew this was coming, that would save her a little bit in the long run. She just jumps on ‘trends’ to get her a few extra bits of engagement

Maybe she could have switched from top up meter to direct debit, we knew this was coming, that would save her a little bit in the long run. She just jumps on ‘trends’ to get her a few extra bits of engagement
Wouldn’t of surprised me if she ask the energy company to switch her meter to pay as you go for some attention, anyways they have 2 cars don’t they ? And all those horrible old fashioned ornaments that that are worth a few pounds, I’m sure if she was that hard done by she would of sold them, I know many struggling families that have in the last few months sold that have sold their stuff just to get by, Tracey is just a greedy beg who thinks she’s the 1st person in the world to have a barbecue

Reactions: 3
It's how she said 'gypsy' ways are the best... Well I'm not a gypsy I'm a traveller...

So why call yourself the gypsy queen and refer to yourself as one

I am on pre payment as it was here when I moved in. If you topped up before 31st March then that credit stayed at the old rate as it was paid for before the increase. I topped enough to last 5-6 weeks as it saved me money in the long run so I am still running on the old tariff. Tracy is not clued up on life at all. I dislike her arrogance thinking she is the best at everything when she is so basic. I know lots of travellers and she isn’t like any of them she is quite rough in comparison. She never told anyone she was a traveller until Pashy become popular as the gypsy queen. Then she started over egging the voice and you could guarantee every time Pashy put up a video, Tracy copied it straight after. It’s when Mark tried to sound like a traveller that I cringe. They just cannot be there selves at all.

Reactions: 6
She was supposed to be taking Scarlett to London today for her bday treat. But saying she has cancelled as she has a flare up. But she is out in a park somewhere and was up cleaning until late. I feel so bad for that little girl

She was supposed to be taking Scarlett to London today for her bday treat. But saying she has cancelled as she has a flare up. But she is out in a park somewhere and was up cleaning until late. I feel so bad for that little girl
Awful woman!! Like you say she's already out, why couldn't the father take the girl to London?

Reactions: 1
I just think she is not used to putting anyone before herself. If she knew she was going to London then why didn’t she rest beforehand instead of doing that over the top Easter table or the cleaning last night. She doesn’t prioritise that little girl at all

What she mean she's got four tickets to The Natural History Museum anyone can have them she dont want anything for them, they are Free Ive been many times with my kids and friends over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are free
And a great day out for all ages and the fact its free makes it even better.
Highly Recommend .
Just to add to that if anyone wants to take anyone older its a lot of walking and standing, i took an uncle and he was not well half way in and i got him to a cafe to sit down with a cuppa, but if Tracy is not well The Museum might not be the best place to go.

Last edited:
She’s all affected again today, but she was well enough earlier to go shopping and previously at the weekend she was larking around, I also have fibromyalgia, and know about flares, but I don’t believe that it’s all fibro related. She’s a bit of a red flag in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
Neither do I! She seems to be in a really bad mood and fed up then has a so called flare up

Reactions: 1
How pathetic is this woman. Never had any problems going out spending the dollar does she. Notice the budget meals have stopped now too & we’re having a spend up

Reactions: 5
Budgets meals didn’t pull in the likes so she has swapped to doing hauls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How ungrateful is this woman? Receives two boxes of Fabulosa for free and then moans cause she doesn't like it. I'm not saying she should be two faced and say she loves it but in this economic crisis we're all experiencing she should be grateful. So if anyone wants to gift to Tracey make sure it's the brand's she likes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.