Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is a drinker / possible drug taker and the flare ups are actually hangovers ( but she's convinced its not ) .....I have friends and family with fibro....I know everyone experiences things differently but none of them behave like her

Reactions: 8
That poor little girl spending a holiday away with moaning mini, Ive been in all kind of states and my kids never knew about it.
Shes clearly putting in on shes something wrong in her head nowhere else.

Reactions: 7
I think she is a drinker / possible drug taker and the flare ups are actually hangovers ( but she's convinced its not ) .....I have friends and family with fibro....I know everyone experiences things differently but none of them behave like her
There's definitely something a miss with her, I've got fibro and I don't go on like her, I know people's pain tolerance is different but she has taken it to a whole new level what grown woman cries in pain on an app? Only somebody who craves attention, I think she's a hypochondriac too

Reactions: 6
This seems to be the real reason they couldn’t go home not because she was having a flare up she really grinds me with all her lies 🧐

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The video of Scarlett where she is saying you need to marry a gypsy man at 16 and have lots of babies, college won't do nothing for your future. I know she is just trying to get a rise out of people so they say no that's not right it's so cringe
That video of her telling the oldest girl to clean the place u took a man etc In her shrill voice is proper cringe. I’d have to slap her 😂

• Haha
I really feel for that girl having a mental mother! See literally is around her 24/7 and with her not going to school aswell. They have made her world very small.

Reactions: 4
I think she thought her older daughter Shannon would go with her and take responsibility for the child.
I'm very surprised that Shannon didn't go as she seems to take all the time, I think they kitted that flat out for her and there's lots of videos where she's cleaning the flat while Shannon flicks and sways her hair about that girl loves herself

I know her voice goes right through me 😂
Tracey "the voice" Winter 😂 it grates on me

• Haha
There's definitely something a miss with her, I've got fibro and I don't go on like her, I know people's pain tolerance is different but she has taken it to a whole new level what grown woman cries in pain on an app? Only somebody who craves attention, I think she's a hypochondriac too
Absolutely this ! Just something doesn't add up for me

Reactions: 3
Fibromyalgia flares are all different, the only thing they have in common is that it’s painful. Now knowing this, why did she go away with a small child without assistance? What could a ten year old do in an emergency? Very selfish and irresponsible, I think her only illness is attention seeking to the maximum, I think that she’s definitely feeding off of the concern and offers of lifts and gifts. She’s not relatable in any way, shape or form. Grow some self respect and dignity.

Acting or not imagine letting your child talk to you like this not even acting would I let my child ever speck to me like that it sad she’s making her girl do all these TikToks now they are becoming a very fame hungry family🙄 I believe her “flares ups” keep happening becuse the job centre is on her case 😂🧐

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Tracy’s back home safety guys in case you was all worried 😂 she is in bed and said she isn’t going to moan 😂 seems to be very happy now.
Gosh I was worried there for a bit...Not!! Who in their right mind would risk going away with a 10yr old knowing that she could have a supposed flare up at any time.

Acting or not imagine letting your child talk to you like this not even acting would I let my child ever speck to me like that it sad she’s making her girl do all these TikToks now they are becoming a very fame hungry family🙄 I believe her “flares ups” keep happening becuse the job centre is on her case 😂🧐
OMFG she is only 10 or 11. Not funny in the slightest 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yes she was crying well before she opened anything. Her reaction wasn’t genuine. She didn’t ask how far gone are u etc etc

Reactions: 2
Yes she was crying well before she opened anything. Her reaction wasn’t genuine. She didn’t ask how far gone are u etc etc
Exactly and mark had no reaction what so ever 🤣 she probably said right we will do this again but this time film it 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.