Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have alsorts of help in schools now to try and help her settle into the classroom, it was harder for traveller children to be educated years ago as they were always on the road, now more and more are settled so they can have an education and careers, it makes me wonder does she "care" for Tracey when she's laying in the bed for days on end? Like you say, encourage her to better herself, change that cycle theres a whole world out there for her
And if she is being home schooled who by exactly? As said above they aren't exactly intelligent people. I thought it was law that if your not sending them to school and have chosen to home school (many people do, no judgment here, many parents do an amazing job at it) but I thought checks had to be made and stuff I'm not sure how it works. My 3 have always gone to school .. they drive me mad why put myself through that no thanks ,😅 homework is bad enough

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And if she is being home schooled who by exactly? As said above they aren't exactly intelligent people. I thought it was law that if your not sending them to school and have chosen to home school (many people do, no judgment here, many parents do an amazing job at it) but I thought checks had to be made and stuff I'm not sure how it works. My 3 have always gone to school .. they drive me mad why put myself through that no thanks ,😅 homework is bad enough
The last thing you want is them home under your feet all day, my daughter was tearing her hair out during the lockdowns she was working from home and trying to teach 2 kids of different ages one was great the other one was on one big holiday no interest at all 😂 I thought if your were home schooling ( like you not judging, it works for some and not others) you still had to follow the curriculum too? Any videos I've seen in the past of scarlet at home school she was colouring in and Traceys made a point of saying she's doing her school work, oh ok, so Scarlet is in Art college? 🤔🤣 she thinks she's fooling everyone she contradicts herself all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The last thing you want is them home under your feet all day, my daughter was tearing her hair out during the lockdowns she was working from home and trying to teach 2 kids of different ages one was great the other one was on one big holiday no interest at all 😂 I thought if your were home schooling ( like you not judging, it works for some and not others) you still had to follow the curriculum too? Any videos I've seen in the past of scarlet at home school she was colouring in and Traceys made a point of saying she's doing her school work, oh ok, so Scarlet is in Art college? 🤔🤣 she thinks she's fooling everyone she contradicts herself all the time
Yep home schooling during lockdown was a nightmare, a whole new respect for teachers gained for sure 😅 Tracy probably sees colouring in as an educational activity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I seen a few minutes of her live last night, she said Scarlett hated school so much she cried every morning going, so do a lot of kids you persevere and make them go she wants her to go to secondary school but Scarlett doesn't want to how can the child pick up where she left off? Tracey says she's home schooled by who I wonder? As they're not the brightest of sparks now are they? She also said she has friends and loads of friends online wtf? That's not social interaction it's unhealthy for her to be stuck with them all day every day she has a cheek to slate Pashy for anything at least her child is getting an education whether she goes on to do anything when she's older we don't know but she will be educated more than Scarlett is
Tracey is not home schooling is she, she's in bed most of the week. Tracey can barely spell so I doubt whether any input from her would benefit her daughter. I've not seen any videos where she does girly things with her.

Reactions: 4
I work in a school and no way could I home school it’s not easy. Glad my kids was older during lockdown as they would not have learned much from me 😂

Cheese on toast Gypsy style 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So now there's 2 rats running around the lounge and being placed on the baby's lap, are these people the full ticket?? They're really clean she said. Uhm no, they poo and pee. Same as the bird in the bedroom who flies back into its cage to have a poo.

So now there's 2 rats running around the lounge and being placed on the baby's lap, are these people the full ticket?? They're really clean she said. Uhm no, they poo and pee. Same as the bird in the bedroom who flies back into its cage to have a poo.
I bet the bird shits everywhere! 🤣

Also do we think mark really eats a whole block of cheese in a sandwich? With two thin whites bits of bread either side or do we think she done it for a tik tok it got loads of views and attention so they rolled with it. Not saying he isn't a massive cheese fan but is the sandwich thing just an exaggerated piss take until it blew up? 🤔

Also do we think mark really eats a whole block of cheese in a sandwich? With two thin whites bits of bread either side or do we think she done it for a tik tok it got loads of views and attention so they rolled with it. Not saying he isn't a massive cheese fan but is the sandwich thing just an exaggerated piss take until it blew up? 🤔
It wouldn't surprise me if it's an exaggerated story.

She got rid of the bird.
Oh did she? I never knew that.

And if she is being home schooled who
Definitely a few cheese sandwiches short of a picnic those lot

I think it's exaggerated like her fibro story

Reactions: 1
She don't need a blue badge I thought she used her wheelchair regularly so get mark or whoever to push you and save those for people with severe disabilities. bleeping sick of her moaning she wants to be me for a day. Up to 8 injections a day. 25 tablets. Blood sugar testing up to 15 times a day. I'm unable to eat more than a few mouthfuls due to gastroparsis I have two pain conditions. Now they have found a shadow on my liver and a problem with my kidneys. I use a wheelchair when I got to more than one shop. I am only 33. There is a bleeping war going on in the world innocent people are dying. She needs to count her blessing and stop moaning. She's lucky she can lay in bed for days on end doing duck all. The rest of us that struggle just have to get on with it. So trace if your reading this count yourself lucky!
I wish I could take this pain away from you , this is exactly why I hate folk like Tracey

• Heart
I wish I could take this pain away from you , this is exactly why I hate folk like Tracey
Thank you my lovely 😊

I only just seen the ' story time ' of the chip in the mug.... WTF is that all about 😅 so a chip off a mug went flying in a backwards direction and caused him to have his forehead skin slashed and needed 50 bleeping stitches.. I cannot bleeping cope urgh 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh for the love of God, she is so uneducated. Referring to Putin as Puntin. The comments where she's being pulled up on it 😁 Then she says she's on the floor with the stress of this war! How does she think the people of Ukraine are feeling?

Thank you my lovely 😊

I only just seen the ' story time ' of the chip in the mug.... WTF is that all about 😅 so a chip off a mug went flying in a backwards direction and caused him to have his forehead skin slashed and needed 50 bleeping stitches.. I cannot bleeping cope urgh 🙄🤣
Aye the casual way she attacked Mark and ended the hero 😳

Oh for the love of God, she is so uneducated. Referring to Putin as Puntin. The comments where she's being pulled up on it 😁 Then she says she's on the floor with the stress of this war! How does she think the people of Ukraine are feeling?
She only cares what's going on in Tracy's world. Totally oblivious to anything else that is really going on. It doesn't effect her directly so she don't give a tit stupid old bag

Reactions: 3
"Puntin the dosser" oh ok Tracey, one of the most poweful men in the world and shes calling him a dosser i presume she's on about Putin 😂 marks in training him and his knuckle duster ring are ready to take him on did you ever here or see such shite in your life? It's fibro causing her to call Putin Puntin yeah right trace try again ffs innocent people dying and shes laughing about it 😡 she's just gone down another few notching on my I can't stand Tracey chart 😂

"Puntin the dosser" oh ok Tracey, one of the most poweful men in the world and shes calling him a dosser i presume she's on about Putin 😂 marks in training him and his knuckle duster ring are ready to take him on did you ever here or see such shite in your life? It's fibro causing her to call Putin Puntin yeah right trace try again ffs innocent people dying and shes laughing about it 😡 she's just gone down another few notching on my I can't stand Tracey chart 😂
Acting up like that in the supermarket If she was my mother I wouldnt go anywhere with her. So loud and in your face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.